Undercovertourist trustworthy?

Discussion in 'Disney Promotions and Celebrations--Current Promot' started by swimrlady, Mar 10, 2013.

1. swimrlady

swimrlady Earning My Ears

I heard I can get tickets cheaper through undercovertourist. I don't want to pay for "fake" tickets. How does that web site work?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. hymanptm

hymanptm Earning My Ears

Just order 3- 10 Hopper parks with Water. Parks etc, ,for 672.95 each :: Mickey in May 2013 :cool1::cheer2:

4. Maleficent Dragon

Maleficent Dragon Member Since 2004; lost previous login.

This is a very reputable website. We have ordered from them on several occasions and have never had an issue. The tickets arrive quickly and we have always been able to use them without an issue.

5. JustMinnie

JustMinnie <font color=993300>The TF's notice everyone and ev

I always order from UT and have never had a problem. In fact, I'm ordering tomorrow for my trip in May!

6. mcraige

mcraige DIS Veteran

We ordered from them in November, and added their paper tickets to our KTTW cards when we checked into the resort.

7. softballmom3

softballmom3 DIS Veteran

Very reputable! Just order what you want and they will send it :). It really is a great site. I have used them 3 times with no problems. If you sign up for the mousesavers newsletter then you will get a link on the 15th and 30th of each month for a link that's a little bit more $$ off.

8. ses1230

ses1230 DIS Veteran

You don't have to worry, UCT is an authorized seller, 100% legit. December was the 6th year in a row we bought our tickets through them. I agree with pp, sign up for the MouseSavers newsletter - in it is a spcial link to UCT that gets you a few extra dollars off.

9. 3happydancers

3happydancers DIS Veteran

This! :dance3:

10. taythegibs

taythegibs Professional Pirate

x3 on this, they are a great company and their prices are almost as cheap as anybody can get legit tickets to be!

11. Tormania

Tormania Mouseketeer

Just received our three 8 day Park Hoppers from UT last week in the mail. :thumbsup2 Now I have to ensure they don't get "lost" between now and December! LOL!!

12. wdw4rfam

wdw4rfam DIS Veteran

Never used them for Disney tix, but have used them twice for Universal Tix. They give you a tracking # which is a big bonus when you are spending that kind of money.

13. la79al

la79al DIS Veteran

I used my moms CC but my address to order our DW tickets from them and they called her to make sure that it was okay before they put the order through. We also got our tickets super fast (2 orders) and had 0 problems using them at both DW and SeaWorld. Definitely recommend them!

14. Easto

Easto Mouseketeer

I ordered from UT, but didn't have them shipped. I ordered them too late and wasn't guaranteed to arrive at my house in time for our trip.

I picked them up at the UPS store in Orlando. It was a very easy process and the tickets ARE LEGIT.

I would use UT again

15. fuzzlekins

fuzzlekins Mouseketeer

We used UT on our first two trips and wouldn't hesitate to use them again. We also used them for SeaWorld and IOA on this last trip. The only reason we didn't use them for Disney this time around was b/c we did the S/P/D pkg so we couldn't.

16. mm1971

mm1971 DIS Veteran

Yes, discounted tickets, fast delivery and work perfectly. You can also subscribe to the mousesavers newsletter and get an extra couple dollars off with a monthly code.

Unless you are booking a package with Disney and need to buy tickets, I recommend you use UT.

17. SkywayGuy

SkywayGuy Earning My Ears

We used them two years ago: great service.

Here's a tip: once they come, take a photo of the tickets front and back and keep that photo on your phone or in a Google Drive document. If something happens and the tickets get lost or stolen, Disney will replace them. But you have to have the serial numbers on the tickets in order to do this.

18. ali in wonderland

ali in wonderland Mouseketeer

We have used them twice. Tickets are totally legit. The only thing I don't like is the paper ticket. I buy non expiring 10 day tickets, and I don't like to add to KTW card for fear I would forget and discard the KTW card. When you order from Disney you get a plastic card for a ticket. Also we have dream reward points from our credit card, and UT doesn't accept them,

19. SpaceMtMan

SpaceMtMan Mouseketeer

I've always wondered, are the wait-times on their site also accurate/trustworthy?

20. disneynutz

disneynutz DIS Veteran DIS Lifetime Sponsor

Been using them for years, never a problem, great service.

Our last order was for over $3000.

:earsboy: Bill

21. shell8558

shell8558 DIS Veteran

Ordered from them last May and had no problems! The shipping even seemed super fast !