Undercover Tourist

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by ramerjamer, Jun 11, 2008.

1. ramerjamer

ramerjamer Earning My Ears

Has anyone ordered tickets from them? They seem to be somewhat cheaper than buying directly from DW.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Bill From PA

Bill From PA Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That

Yes, for the last 3 WDW trips. We had the tickets in hand in 5 days or so, I'll be using them next time unless someone under-bids them.

Bill From PA

4. GoofyMomma

GoofyMomma Earning My Ears

Yes. First time to use them, and they are cheaper :thumbsup2 . I even called before ordering online because of questions I had. If you subscribe to a newsletter on another site, you can get another discount with undercover tourist. The newsletter comes out around the 15th of each month. Can I say the site? :confused:
    (Mousesavers)

5. USCGamecocks

USCGamecocks Mouseketeer

WONDERFUL! That is how I would describe their service. They were fast (we ordered on a Saturday and had the tickets in hand on Thursday). They answered questions we had ahead of time in a very responsive manner. And like mentioned above, if you subscribe to the mousesavers newsletter, there are special offers on the prices of the tickets, making them an even better deal. I give them:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 I have no affiliation, but am a VERY satisfied customer!

6. Snowy-girls

Snowy-girls Did you speak to a 'human being'

Excellent-we used UndercoverTourist and being here in the UK we had our tickets about 7 days later.Free delivery,great prices+yes if you sign up to Mousesavers newsletter they send you a newsletter every month with a link to UndercoverTourist for even a few more dollars off.Also real tickets NOT vouchers.x.

7. Mischa

Mischa Disney Dreamin'

Yes - and I'm planning on doing it again this year! Cheaper and quick too!

8. selina4disney

selina4disney Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow!

Yes. Several times. They're cheap, reliable, and fast.

9. Jalva22

Jalva22 DIS Veteran

Another positive experience here. We'll buy from them for our next trip.

10. AJKMOM

AJKMOM DIS Veteran

What they said: cheaper, quick, reliable. They are an authorized Disney ticket broker. If you have time, go to Mousesavers.com, sign up for the newsletter, and after the 15th of the month, you will get the newsletter and find a link to save even more.

11. shoes99

shoes99 DIS Veteran

Excellent customer service. They also take a photo copy of the back of your tickets before they mail them to you. My ticket was stolen, so I called them and they faxed me the back of the ticket. Disney replaced the stolen ticket with no problems.

12. xipetotec

xipetotec DIS Veteran

I can't say enough about these guys! Not only is the pricing good, the service is fantastic!

We received our tickets WELL WITHIN the guaranteed time. *AND* when one of our members dropped out of the trip, provided a prompt and understanding refund on the unused ticket.

PLUS ( this didn't happen, but I did clarify with them before purchase ), since they are official tickets, if you happen to lose your ticket, just contact them, and they will arrange with Disney to issue you a new one, ( provided you haven't photocopied them yourself, in which case you can bring the serial number yourself to the ticket booth for re-issuing ).

13. ramerjamer

ramerjamer Earning My Ears

It looks like I will be using UT. Thanks everyone.

14. dolfinjuls

dolfinjuls DIS Veteran

I just ordered our tickets from them for the first time for our upcoming trip. We ordered them last Friday around 3 and got them in the mail on Monday! :thumbsup2 Can't beat that! I also used the link I received from the newsletter I got from Mousesavers! It's not a HUGE savings for us beings we only did the base MYW tickets...but hey any savings gives me some extra spending money!:cool1:

15. Mrs Doubtfire

Mrs Doubtfire DIS Veteran

Also used for our upcoming trip. Great delivery & fast to the UK.:)

16. dawgfan

dawgfan from georgia ya'll

Love the service. Used it only once thus far but will definitely be using it again.

17. FtWildrns5

FtWildrns5 <font color=green>1296 miles from Fort Wilderness<

I used them for our trip next week. Had them in hand in 3 days. I also got an extra discount from the mousesavers news letter. It only comes out on the 15th of the month so if you have time sign up for it and order the tickets after you get it.