Undercover Tourist... Yea or nay?

Princess32

Earning My Ears
Hi all!

I was checking out undercover tourist for park ticket discounts for my boyfriend, (I'm an annual pass holder, he's not :o) and I was wondering if anyone has ever used this site? OR if anyone has any tips on reliable park ticket discounts? Please and thank you!!

I have used them before and swore by them but today I went to buy discovery cove tickets from them and they are actually more money than if I bought through discovery cove website. Make sure you price the tickets (all the way to the end because of taxes and shipping) on both websites (disney and undercover) before you buy. Also the prices that they have listed on their website for discovery cove were incorrect and they just didn't care. The first lady just ended the chat. Then I called the 800 number and she started giving me a song and dance so I just said forget it and went to discovery cove website and purchased there.

I've purchased several times and had no issues.

We've used them for WDW tickets several times, and we've always gotten a better deal than through Disney--and we've had no issues.

Another yes vote for Disney tickets. If anyone can find them cheaper elsewhere I'd love to know!

I agree about always comparing prices. Some of our visits are for just 1-2 days precruise and in those cases it's cheaper to buy from Disney. It does state that on their website though.

Yes, you should use Undercover Tourist when checking ticket pricing. Also, if you subscribe to the MouseSavers newsletter, each email contains a special link for use with UT that should take some additional money off.

I've used them for both WDW and Universal tickets and had them shipped to Australia for free and both were cheaper than buying anywhere else (particularly the Universal tickets).

Would definitely recommend them.

It's cheaper to go through Disney by purchasing discounted gift cards but some people don't enjoy the work/time it takes.

Used them for many years for Disney and Universal tickets - never had any problems. I just used them again last month for our upcoming trip. I was nervous, since Disney has added Magic Bands, but we are booked at a Disney hotel and it was very easy to "add" my 6 day park hopper tickets to our reservation. Save $33 on the two tickets - enough for a quick service lunch when we are in the parks!

Another positive review. We bought tix for our 2013 trip. Worked like a charm. Adding them to our resort reservation was... challenging, but Disney CMs made it work.

I tried to do that once and I messed up and bought Disney gift cards that I can only use at the Disney store Web site. $300 wasted.

Now I just do UT.

Edited because Holy Typos Batman!

Last edited:
We used them last June for tickets for our upcoming trip and had absolutely no problems. We got the e-tickets, I got them linked to MDE within an hour of purchase.

I tried to do that once and I messed up and bough Disney gift cards that I can only use at reasonable Disney store Web site. $300 wasted.

Now I just to UT

You must have purchased through a secondary reseller website. The Disney Gift Card Deal thread explains how to get cards good for any Disney purchase. I think I'll be saving about $160 for my family's (family of 4-4 day MYW tickets) tickets by purchasing directly through Disney vs. using UT.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter