Undercover Tourist Mousesavers Link--please!!

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by trampslady, Aug 4, 2006.

1. trampslady

trampslady <font color=green>I stop and watch the Norway vide

I subscribe to Mary's newsletter, and I need to purchase tickets for my mother and father ASAP in light of the pending price increase. I got rid of my latest newsletter as I new I had three more months of newletters before I had to buy tickets! Stupid, stupid, stupid! Please help! A PM would be most appreciated.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. elsabear

elsabear Mouseketeer

I sent you a pm

4. Marty Moose

Marty Moose Ay-yep! That's me!

I'm in the same boat and desperately searching for that link! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

5. AboutMoni

AboutMoni Earning My Ears

I pasted this at the end of another thread, but sice this seems to be more appropriate, i am putting it here:
    Hi,

I was planning to do some more research before buying the tickets, but then I found out that the price is going up tomm. I have joined the mousesaver but by the time I receive this months letter, it will be too late.

Can anyone please forward me the July letter.
    My yahoo id is delta_in_tokyo (somehow disboards is not letting me post my complete yahoo e-mail. You may PM me or mail me the link by adding yahoo com at the end of the id)
    TIA!!

6. StitchandPooh'sMom

StitchandPooh'sMom <font color=magenta>Now if only I could think of s

AboutMoni and Marty Moose,

I sent both of you a PM with the Undercover Tourist and Ticket Mania links.

7. CEDmom

CEDmom <font color=FF3300>Knows 101 things to do with an

Mousesaver's homepage has a link to Undercover Tourist.

8. TENIA66

TENIA66 <font color=red>Does the tag fairy post things you

Walt Disney World ticket prices will go UP on Sunday, August 6. Gate price of 1-Day Base Ticket will go from $63 to $67 (plus tax). All Magic Your Way tickets, No Expiration and Hopping add-ons, Water Park tickets, DisneyQuest tickets and Annual Passes will also go up. This would be a good time to get your tickets! Check out UnderCoverTourist, which is authorized by Disney to sell discounted tickets that are new and genuine. Prices include tax and FREE shipping worldwide.

9. StitchandPooh'sMom

Yes, but the link through the Mousesavers newsletter is cheaper per ticket than the link from the Mousesavers home page.

10. Lucky'sMom

Lucky'sMom DIS Veteran

I also deleted my July Mousesavers newsletter. I would so appreciate the link from the newsletter to order the Ticket Mania tickets. Please pm me! Thank you so very much! :)

11. kritter

kritter <font color=deeppink>I need a Disney FIX!!<br><fon

oh gosh I too need the newletter...Help me before midnight!!!!!

12. HayGan

HayGan We could all use some pixie dust now and then :)<b

I sent you a PM :)

13. Brer Rabbit

Brer Rabbit Earning My Ears

well darn it all....now, I find out about the price increase, oh well. Could someone please PM me the link from the news letter?
    thanks

14. Newfie2000

Newfie2000 <font color=green>Doesn't anyone make split pea so

Brer Rabbit

I PM'd you the Mousesaver Link... hope it goes okay...

15. nursetink

nursetink DIS Veteran

I too would love a PM. Even though I missed buying the tickets prior to the increase. I deleted my newsletter, planning to buy the tickets this month. Oh well!

16. Sammy

Sammy DIS Veteran

Anyone care to PM me the link as well...?? Thanks!

17. Newfie2000

Newfie2000 <font color=green>Doesn't anyone make split pea so

Nursetink and Sammy... I pm'd you the Undercover Tourist link... hope it helps!

18. Jackie6888

Jackie6888 Earning My Ears

Would someone mind pm'ing me the link as well? I signed up for the newsletter but won't get it until around the 15th.

Thanks so much!

Jackie :banana:

19. jeankeri

jeankeri <font color=darkorchid>I threw cartons of milk at

The prices through the newsletter link and the Mousesavers website are the same. They are still honoring their earlier prices (i.e. haven't raised them yet).

20. StitchandPooh'sMom

The prices through the newsletter link were cheaper for the tickets that we bought. I didn't check all the ticket options, but the tickets I bought were cheaper with the newsletter link than by clicking on the Mousesavers home page, then ticket brokers (in the item about the price increase), then the individual broker links (Undercover Tourist and Ticket Mania). I just confirmed that after reading your post, but I didn't check all ticket options. I imagine it is designed that way to reward the newsletter subscribers, which is why the links are not allowed to be posted.

By the way, the price I paid on Saturday is still showing at Undercover Tourist (through the newsletter link, not the Mousesavers website). They must still have some old tickets left! It might not be too late for any subscribers to get their tickets! :thumbsup2

21. POTTBLUE

POTTBLUE Earning My Ears

Would someone mind sending me the link also? I have signed up for subscription but do not want to wait until 8/15 to buy tickets.

Thanks!