Under Cover Tourist what would you do?

Jakejosh4

Mouseketeer
I usually get tickets from somewhere like Attraction Tickets direct but signed up for Undercover Tourist and have beeen looking at their tickets for next year was was wondering if anyone has used them. The American tickets are different to what we get in the UK.
Tickets in the UK are
Disney u Switch for 14 days with Orlando Attraction Tickets are
Adults £445. Child £422
includes Kids eat free card, disney memory maker, free Planet Hollywood entree etc

Undercover Tourist
Disney 5 day + water park at an exchange rate of 1.50 may go up :)may go down :(
Adults £253 Child £239

Universal 3 day ticket
Adults £138 Child £131

total for both
£391. Child £370

Thats a saving of
Adults £64. Child £52 with Undercover Tourist so for a family of 3 adults as child will be 11 and 1 child a total saving of £232
I know theres no freebies I am going to ask about the Disney memory maker as this is something Disney is offering.
What would you do?

we used Undercover Tourist for our Universal tickets last year.We got hard tickets which meant we didn’t have to queue up at the entrance with our vouchers.I would use them again in a heart beat if the price was right.

just found these prices with Kenwood Travel speacial offer its not real tickets but can ring prior to the 30 day fast pass booking for ticket numbers and with that saving will arrive super early at park to avoid queuing for real tickets.

Buy The Disney and Universal - Special Offer Pass tickets
Click for description

Adult - £385
Child - £355
Adult - £409
Child - £379
Update tickets and:

We are in Canada and my sister is in the UK when we all went to Florida in 2012 we both bought our Universal Studio/IOA tickets via Undercover Tourist. I think they are great. Real tickets arrived in the mail, no tax to pay (something you need to be careful of when buying from other USA sites).

They also have busy crowd days and an App that you can use, I loaded it onto my iPhone and it was great.

Hi, we have used undercover tourist before with no problems, the only other thing is you have less flexibility with their tickets as you have fewer days and with the American tickets you usually can't park hop unless you pay extra for that?

I ordered from Undercover tourist twice and service was excellent. I will order from them if I'll need no-Ultimate tickets. They don't sell ultimate unfortunately.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!