1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Unable to look up reservation online? Am I the only one?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by JUJU814, Dec 4, 2012.

1. JUJU814

JUJU814 DIS Veteran

I just switched my resort for my upcoming trip from POP Century to Animal Kingdom Lodge.

I went on the disneyworld.com website to try to look it up because once again, they did not send me the confirmation email. errr

When I try to look it up, it is not found. I'm so worried! Especially where it's for Christmas vacation week! Figures they are closed now.

I get nervous when I don't have that confirmation. I have two rooms attached to this reservation and looked in my bank account and noticed they only charged one. It's odd.

I know. Nervous Nellie right? I guess I'll be calling first thing.

This time around I have really been less than impressed with the friendliness of the CM's that take the reservations. Usually they are so chipper and sweet. The last couple I spoke with have not been so friendly. Kind of a let down when booking a trip to the happiest place on earth!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. sblogs01

sblogs01 Earning My Ears

I think the site is down. In 10 days out and can't get any of my stuff to pull up.

4. Mousemommy1

Mousemommy1 DIS Veteran

The site was down for maintenance. I was finally able to make an ADR around 10 pm but then I couldn't pull up my ressies so I wasn't sure it went through. But this morning my confirmation email of the ADR was there, so I guess it did.

I still can't pull up any of my reservations on line though.