Unable To Book Parasailing...Problems Again??

3for Me

DIS Veteran
Just tried to book my shore excursions and the parasailing description box was a different color than the other excursions and had a note saying it was unavailable. I don't think it's already booked up, since I stayed up until midnight to book at 105 days...:confused3

Anyone hear anything about problems with the parasailing excursions again? I know they were having problems recently.

Just wondering...:confused:

Just tried to book my shore excursions and the parasailing description box was a different color than the other excursions and had a note saying it was unavailable. I don't think it's already booked up, since I stayed up until midnight to book at 105 days...:confused3

Anyone hear anything about problems with the parasailing excursions again? I know they were having problems recently.

Just wondering...:confused:

I was able to book parasailing for our December 29, 2007 NYE cruise on the Magic. If you try again to day and still are unable to book, you might want to call DCL just to check!!

You have to call to reserve this excursion until they figure out the problem.

We were on the Magic last month (Sept.) and had booked parasailing for 3 in our party. A few weeks before sailing we received a phone call from DCL informing us that our parasailing had been cancelled. Lo and behold, upon boarding the ship, there were our tickets for parasailing. :confused3 We did get to parasail on Castaway Cay and loved it. So my point is---don't give up hope!

Thanks, everyone. I have e-mailed the concierge about the problem and I'll see what happens from there.:rolleyes:

We were on the Magic last month (Sept.) and had booked parasailing for 3 in our party. A few weeks before sailing we received a phone call from DCL informing us that our parasailing had been cancelled. Lo and behold, upon boarding the ship, there were our tickets for parasailing. :confused3 We did get to parasail on Castaway Cay and loved it. So my point is---don't give up hope!

Very strange...I'm glad you enjoyed your experience, but now I am re-thinking the whole thing. Hopefully they'll get their act together by the time we sail.;)

We saw parasailing on our Oct 6th Westren on CC....

With that said, I have seen WAY to many America's Funniest Home Vidoes to EVER Parasail :lmao:

We were on the Wonder Oct. 7 and had a medical emergency. After leaving Castaway Cay and heading home, the captain announced that we had a medical emergency and had to evacuate a passenger to Nassau. We arrived there around 11:30 PM and he was taken off the ship. We later heard that he was parasailing, had tried to stand up, fell back and hit his neck. He was losing feeling in his extremities and they were afraid he broke his neck so they took him to Nassau. Now, I don't know how he could stand up parasailing, so maybe it was on the boat before or after he went up. This could be why you aren't able to schedule parasailing.

We were on the Wonder Oct. 7 and had a medical emergency. After leaving Castaway Cay and heading home, the captain announced that we had a medical emergency and had to evacuate a passenger to Nassau. We arrived there around 11:30 PM and he was taken off the ship. We later heard that he was parasailing, had tried to stand up, fell back and hit his neck. He was losing feeling in his extremities and they were afraid he broke his neck so they took him to Nassau. Now, I don't know how he could stand up parasailing, so maybe it was on the boat before or after he went up. This could be why you aren't able to schedule parasailing.

All right, that does it...no parasailing for us! I have just heard of waaaayyy too many "incidents" lately. Thank you for the information.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter