Un-Tangled-Getting My Life Back....PTR!! TR Started! 5/30

This day was going to originally be our DHS day, but upon talking with Maroo and switching some things up....

I decided this day would be our EPCOT day!! :goodvibes
Epcot.jpg

:lovestruc How can you not be in awe of something like this?

The first time we went to EPCOT the F&GF was going on and I was so excited to see the park all decked out! Yes I know it's a little strange to be that excited over flowers, but I'm a huge fan of nature's beauty and I was actually brought to tears when we were walking around seeing how beautiful it all was, I felt like it was all there just for me. :cloud9:

The first thing we saw coming into the park was Capt. Hook's ship, and Peter Pan.
DSC00235.jpg

Some of Mackie's and my favorite characters. It's no wonder it felt like it was there just for us. :cloud9:

Three years later when we went back in 2010 they decided to change up the F&GF scheduling a bit and scaled back the time the festival went into May (must have been getting too hot), we missed it by two days. :sad:
Disney doesn't mess around when it comes to taking things down/apart. :guilty:
Needless to say I missed seeing EPCOT in all it's splendor and was saddened by how bare it all looked. I won't be missing it this time!! :banana:

Nut-uh, no-way, no-how! :sad2:

This second park day will hopefully be another rope drop day. I'm sure we'll be making a mad dash to Soarin along with everyone else, then a mad dash to Test Track to ride it in it's newest version. :car:
When done we'll more than likely head back to The Sea Pavillion to hear Talking Turtle with Crush and ride the Nemo ride with his friends. :fish:

I'm sure we'll have our FP time come up again for Soarin so we'll head there to get in our final ride for the day and then head out to find something to eat. Not sure where we'll end up today, could be right there in Sunshine Season OR my new favorite....

World Showcase's France
DSC02828.jpg

To have one of these...
DSCN1073.jpg

The one on the left. :cloud9:
And one of these...
DSC02836.jpg

Isn't it lovely? :lovestruc
Hopefully Mackenzie will save me from myself and help me eat it. :laughing:

I'm sure after we're done eating we'll do some shopping around the World Showcase, catch a few more rides and make our way out of the park because this is the day.....

MAROO Get's here!! :banana:

That morning I'll have sent over our luggage to CSR, so this afternoon we'll make our way over there to get ourselves checked in (unless y'all think I should do it in the morning-love to hear from the experts) and get settled before Maroo get's there. :goodvibes

If she thinks it will be a while before she get's there we'll take a swim and probably shower up to get ready for dinner. Dinner that evening will be at the new Be Our Guest Restaurant!!
rbg189345.jpg

I'm very much looking forward to this new restaurant and anxious to taste all the goodies they will be serving up, it's to bad they don't have the gray stuff, I hear it's delicious! Don't believe me? Just ask the dishes. :rolleyes:
Couldn't resist, besides, who the heck makes something that's grey and expect people to think it's going to be delicious?!? :laughing:
I'm sure we'll do more exploring around the new FL section with Maroo and then probably take in some rides. I really love being in MK at night, it's just a whole different feel. Don't you think?
This is gonna be a really long day, but so worth it. I'm sure we'll head back to the resort somewhat early since Maroo will have been driving in. She'll probably be whooped.

Besides our next day will be in DHS and I have yet to ride TSM, so I'm sure we'll have to be up early to make rope drop there.

Nighty-night!
1687s0h.gif

dj.gif

Wow - someone stayed up late updating. I saw the 8/20 date and did a double take.

I do love Epcot during the F&G festival. It's especially festive. Can't wait to see it during F&W. Hmmmmm - what do I like more - topiaries or booze and food. I guess I'll see soon enought.

Great plans! :goodvibes

I love a nice relaxing day at Epcot! And of course there is always something yummy to eat, too. In answer to your question, I would just head to the park, and get your fun on - you are heading to the hotel in the afternoon anyway!

Oooo, it will be so exciting to eat at Be Our Guest! I can't wait to see how you enjoy it! I think we will have lunch there on our trip. What is the grey stuff:confused3

Wow - someone stayed up late updating. I saw the 8/20 date and did a double take.

I do love Epcot during the F&G festival. It's especially festive. Can't wait to see it during F&W. Hmmmmm - what do I like more - topiaries or booze and food. I guess I'll see soon enought.

Great plans! :goodvibes

Sorry to say that 1 a.m. usually isn't late for me, although here of late it's about my bed time. I've been trying to get myself turned around to some normal hours. Okay, normal hours for me. :laughing: I'm usually going to bed around 3. :scared:
I too am looking forward to the F&W, although it probably won't happen for a while. I was hoping 2014, but I think that may be too soon after my trip with Mackie. Hubby and I need to make some serious changes around the house and I don't believe it can happen along with a trip for me to the World. :sad2:

Oh well, it will just have to be another year. :goodvibes Although, I think as much as I will love trying all the yummies, the flowers will win out for me. :flower3:

I love a nice relaxing day at Epcot! And of course there is always something yummy to eat, too. In answer to your question, I would just head to the park, and get your fun on - you are heading to the hotel in the afternoon anyway!

I'm wondering if we'll get a good room location if I wait this long? I'm probably over thinking it. :upsidedow

Oooo, it will be so exciting to eat at Be Our Guest! I can't wait to see how you enjoy it! I think we will have lunch there on our trip. What is the grey stuff:confused3

From the song, Be Our Guest in Beauty and The Beast. :lovestruc
http://youtu.be/zC8xcagMcTY

I forgot to mention (most of my FB Dis pals already know this-sorry for the repeat) that I went the other day to get my reloadable giftcard!! :woohoo:

Since Mackenzie and I will be changing resorts three times, and both ends of our trip will be dining free because of it, getting the card made sense dining wise, drinks wise, tips wise and well, anything else extra wise. :upsidedow

Here she is.....
20120818_171709.jpg

Huge picture, I know. But getting PB to change the pictures size isn't the easiest thing to do, for some darn reason once you change the size it won't trasfer. :rolleyes:

Also, I wanted to share with y'all.....upon talking with Patricia yesterday I realize I should probably post some information here concerning my weight....

I've been hitting a wall of late with my exercise and weight, I'm not losing as much or as fast as I was last year, probably to be expected, I guess. I haven't stopped exercising or eating healthy just hitting a place where my thinking isn't as positive and I think I'm becoming a little discouraged and honestly, (as hard as this is to ask for) I could REALLY use some accountability and encouragement. Mostly the later, posting here will be enough to more than likely keep me on task.
exerciseweights10.gif

Since thinking is everything in this, and, to help me stay motivated and encouraged I decided to make a short term goal and I thought out my long term goal a bit.

Short Term: I decided to concentrate on making my 70 lb. (almost at my 60 lb. mark now) goal by or before Thanksgiving. Yes, I realize that's an awfully long time to lose that little amount of weight, but I think it's reasonable and won't push me into trying to do anything unhealthy to get there. Savvy? In order to do that I'll need to lose at least a pound a week between now and then.

Long Term: Kinda conflicts with my short term (not by much). This is how it all came out as I was calculating how much, over how long....
My long term is of course what I shared with y'all earlier in the report and that is, I want to lose 100 lb. by or before my trip date. At least I think I shared that?!? :laughing: :confused3
Well anyhow, I figured out....up until the week before I leave I will have to lose 1.25 pounds every week to make my goal.
Doesn't seem like a huge task when you break it down that way, does it?!? :goodvibes Seems very reasonable, and obtainable to me.
girl_tender.gif

So here's to my goal and here's to making my goal!!
oregonian_winesmiley.gif

And here's to the wild ride gettin there.
1sm238mechbull.gif

I'm enjoying reading your PTR! What a great way to reward yourself and keep yourself motivated for your weight loss goal! So happy for you!

Lol! I don't really have any idea how much 1.25 pounds is :rotfl: But I don't think it's more than 1kg, and that is a smart, healthy and attainable goal :thumbsup2 You can do it :cheer2:

Sorry to say that 1 a.m. usually isn't late for me, although here of late it's about my bed time. I've been trying to get myself turned around to some normal hours. Okay, normal hours for me. :laughing: I'm usually going to bed around 3. :scared:
I too am looking forward to the F&W, although it probably won't happen for a while. I was hoping 2014, but I think that may be too soon after my trip with Mackie. Hubby and I need to make some serious changes around the house and I don't believe it can happen along with a trip for me to the World. :sad2:

Oh well, it will just have to be another year. :goodvibes Although, I think as much as I will love trying all the yummies, the flowers will win out for me. :flower3:

From the song, Be Our Guest in Beauty and The Beast. :lovestruc
http://youtu.be/zC8xcagMcTY

I know you want everything to be perfect, but how much time will you be in the room - If I had to choose between park time and chance of a parking lot view, I'd pick the parking lot - but that's just me! :goodvibes

I don't remember that - of course it wasn't a well watched movie in a household of boys! :goodvibes I'll have to listen - thanks!

good luck i know you can do it.:thumbsup2

bow_kiss.gif

Awww, now y'all went and made me cry! :) I know I asked for support, but this is so much more. This is so beyond and I love y'all for it. :grouphug: Thank you, such great words of encouragement from everyone. :blush:
Thank you Dan, your words help more than you could possibly know. :goodvibes Maybe even a prayer or two every now and then? :flower3:

Keep at it Camille! :cheer2::)

Thank you Glenn, it means so much to hear support from my fellow Dis brothers and sisters. Truly. :flower3:

I think 1-1.25 pounds per week is a healthy, smart and safe goal!!!

YOU CAN DO IT!

Thank you Cynthia, your support means more than you know. I knew you would approve. :goodvibes I think it's obtainable and just like you said, smart and safe. :)

:cheer2::cheer2: Way to go girl. I hope we can keep you on track.

:hug: Pat, your support means so much to me, I know I always have you in my corner.

GO CAMILLE GO! Good job on accountability, and at setting SMART goals :cheer2:-
http://smartgoalsacronym.com/

Thank you my sista, I can't say thank you enough for your support. :hug: Now and all the other times we've been there for eachother. :thumbsup2

Ahhhh...thank you for showing me what I have to look forward to with the kiddos. :rotfl2: I'm still very happy my little ones are 9 and 6, although they certainly have their moments (especially with the 6-year-old who thinks she's 13).

Happy dance for 9 more months until your trip! :cool1:

Aaah! How in the world did I miss this until now?!? So sorry Jennifer. :goodvibes Just you wait, your 9 year old will be there before you know it. Who knows, maybe they will both stay angels. :littleangel: One can hope, right?!? Thank you for celebrating my 9 month mark. The 8th month will be here before you know it!! :cool1:

I'm enjoying reading your PTR! What a great way to reward yourself and keep yourself motivated for your weight loss goal! So happy for you!

party::welcome:party:

New guests!! :goodvibes Welcome, Hannah! And thank you! I thought it would be a great incentive to keep me going. :goodvibes I think I started out pretty well in my report, but I think I'm losing the readers intrest since it's all the boring planning part now. ;)

Lol! I don't really have any idea how much 1.25 pounds is :rotfl: But I don't think it's more than 1kg, and that is a smart, healthy and attainable goal :thumbsup2 You can do it :cheer2:

:rainbow::jumping1::welcome::jumping1::rainbow:

My furthest away reader!! :thumbsup2 Welcome and thank you for coming aboard!! :goodvibes
As far as I can tell 1kg is equal to 2.20pounds, so about a pound more than I want to lose a week. But that's okay, according to experts in the states, 2 pounds a week is not out of the question. :goodvibes Okay, I figured it out....the equation of 1.25 pounds to a kg, is 0.56699. If that helps you at all. :laughing: And thank you for your sweet words of encouragement, so kind of you. :)

Night, y'all.

1687s0h.gif

My furthest away reader!! :thumbsup2 Welcome and thank you for coming aboard!! :goodvibes
As far as I can tell 1kg is equal to 2.20pounds, so about a pound more than I want to lose a week. But that's okay, according to experts in the states, 2 pounds a week is not out of the question. :goodvibes Okay, I figured it out....the equation of 1.25 pounds to a kg, is 0.56699. If that helps you at all. :laughing: And thank you for your sweet words of encouragement, so kind of you. :)

Oh yeah I forgot I hadn't introduced myself yet :blush: Was just eager to get on board with my encouragement! Over here lots of people aim for 1kg per week, so just over half a kilo is a great goal :thumbsup2

Your (and your friend's) story (although terribly sad :sad1:) is inspirational, and I just had to offer my support and be here see you enjoying your reward :woohoo:

Totally normal to plateau in weight loss...it can go on for quite a while, too. Just keep pushing through and eventually you will see result again. :goodvibes

Oh yeah I forgot I hadn't introduced myself yet :blush: Was just eager to get on board with my encouragement! Over here lots of people aim for 1kg per week, so just over half a kilo is a great goal :thumbsup2

Your (and your friend's) story (although terribly sad :sad1:) is inspirational, and I just had to offer my support and be here see you enjoying your reward :woohoo:

Well your support is totally welcomed, as are you. :goodvibes I can't wait to see what I look like for my trip!! Am I to call you Zanzibar, or do I get the honor of calling you by your first name? :goodvibes

Totally normal to plateau in weight loss...it can go on for quite a while, too. Just keep pushing through and eventually you will see result again. :goodvibes

This is what everyone keeps telling me and you know it starting out. :rolleyes: It's just frustrating, I do notice inches coming off during that time so there's at least that. Thank you for your support Mark, means a lot. :upsidedow

Millie, I haven't checked for a while and I wanted to say hi!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter