Umbrella Stroller Connecter Attachments

mom2jcc

Castle Suite Memories Forever!
i think we are going to go with two umbrella strollers this next trip for our twins. What can you tell me about the connecter attachment? Do they work? We have a Combi Twin Savvy, but they are starting to go through the "No, no stroller" phase so I thought if they each have their own stroller at Disney that will make it exciting for them to be "alone";) For the few occasions one of us is on a ride, etc. we will need an attachment to keep them together.

I am thinking of toys r us to get something like that. Also invest in a plastic stoller cover while you are there. we bought one and oh man its a life saver ( think of a 3 yr old with a wet butt all day ) i think it was under $20 but well worth it. I am also looking at buying a small battery opperated fan that clips on the stroller . then again i live in fl and man it gets HOT in Disney
hope this helps .. other thing I am thinking is my hubby is a mechanice and he gets huge fat rubber bands that would work, hair scrunchies might work also.. think outside of the box :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter