Um, Where's the Ice?! - A July 2012 European and DLRP Adventure*UPDATE 12/15 Pg.29*

Discussion in 'Disneyland Paris Trip Reports Board' started by IheartDDuck, Aug 19, 2012.

1. DVCWDWMEMBER

DVCWDWMEMBER DIS Veteran

MMM That sounds like that would be a great drink. :woohoo:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. IheartDDuck

IheartDDuck DIS Veteran

It's a novelty because it's not the norm here. The mindset is that you eat certain things. At restaurants you'd be hard pressed to find the style of breakfast that's prevalent in Europe.

Ugh.....believe me, I HATE biscuits and gravy. Ick. :rotfl2:

Very true.

I know, that's the problem! At least not the bakeries with the quality of items that are found in Europe.

As my Mom said below, we had a breadmaker back in the day and she used to make all our bread. It just went kaput and we never replaced it.

Maybe you should, yes. ;)

Ohhhh, that sounds like a good drink.

Agreed!

4. IheartDDuck

IheartDDuck DIS Veteran

Hi guys!

Things have been so busy for me, so I've been off the DIS for a little while. I'm going to get caught up on everyone's TRs and hopefully do some updates on mine too before we head out. Because we're leaving in four days!!!

:dance3::dance3::dance3:

I'm getting my packing done tomorrow, but I just wanted to share with everyone.

I changed my hair. :) So you're not surprised when I show my pictures on the TR's. Here I am!

[​IMG]

I LOVE IT!!!!!!! It's by far the favorite thing I've ever done with my hair. And I do A LOT with my hair.

I'm just counting down the days now and getting ready. I can't wait to go on this trip. We're going to have such a good time. :goodvibes

5. MEK

MEK DIS Veteran

Cute hair. You are bolder than ever! I like it! :thumbsup2 Changing hair is good. I wish I could change mine more, but at my age its better not to mess with things too much. :rotfl:

6. TinksThree

TinksThree DIS Veteran

Cute hair-do!!!! Love it!! Your trip is almost here!!!! :goodvibes

7. jecskc

jecskc DIS Veteran

I am glad you posted this photo ! I LOVE your hair, too !!! It makes your eyes look so blue. And after seeing this, I will be able to recognize you better later this week.

I will look like this:

[​IMG]

I will have a lime green Mickey head sign on the front of my scooter and I will be wearing the big black boot of torture on my left foot. I should be super easy to spot. Can't wait to meet you !! :goodvibes

8. DVCWDWMEMBER

DVCWDWMEMBER DIS Veteran

I also love your hair..so very retro and for sure brings out your beautiful blue eyes. LOVE,LOVE,LOVE it

9. IheartDDuck

IheartDDuck DIS Veteran

I know, I think this is definitely the bravest thing I've ever done.

My Mom feels the same way, she doesn't mess with her look too much, even though she really wants to. I figure that I'll just keep changing it up while I can. :rotfl:

I can't wait for my trip!

You'll definitely be able to spot me at the parks! I made it much easier for you. :rotfl2: I'll make sure to keep an eye out for you in your scooter. I can't wait to meet either.

:goodvibes Thanks Mommy.

10. Dugette

Dugette DIS Veteran

Looks like I finally got caught up on your report just before you head out again! Enjoying everything and really wanting to go to DLP now! Have a great trip!

11. IheartDDuck

IheartDDuck DIS Veteran

I constantly feel like I'm heading out again. I just can't keep up on everything. :rotfl2: We'll make sure to have a great trip. :goodvibes

12. PracPerfPatricia

PracPerfPatricia DIS Veteran

Your hair looks fabulous... very sassy...:thumbsup2

Holy Moley... you're off to Disney for Thanksgiving...? I hope you have a great time...:wave2:

I just realized you have 3 ptrs/trs going at once...:faint: I thought there were 2... 2 is impressive, 3 is just EPIC... :worship:

13. Aussiesalad

Aussiesalad Totes Mcgoats

Your hair looks awesome!!!!

You are going to have the best time!!! :goodvibes

14. LilAnn

LilAnn DIS Veteran

Wow, I am always envious of your with all of your pretty hair changes. I am too nervous to change my color.

Have a happy thanksgiving and an awesome trip!

Oh, and I m now following you on Instagram, hope that's okay. I think I came across you from Rachelninja when she liked one of your pics.

15. DVCWDWMEMBER

DVCWDWMEMBER DIS Veteran

I can't believe that dad and I are taking you and Jeni to the airport tonight:cool1::cool1::cool1: I am so excited for you...... pixiedust:. Can't wait to hear all about it.

16. IheartDDuck

IheartDDuck DIS Veteran

17. DVCWDWMEMBER

DVCWDWMEMBER DIS Veteran

I'm here too. Can't wait to hear about the trip.

18. IheartDDuck

IheartDDuck DIS Veteran

All right, so we left off with me having an incredibly poor performance on Buzz Lightyear. I'm so ashamed of it....we won't talk about it again.

We headed into the castle to do some exploring. I love being able to walk up and explore the inside of the castles.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I so want one of these for my house.

[​IMG]

Good morning to you Fantasyland!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Let's play "spot the goober!"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

After our exploration of the castle, it was time to head over to Peter Pan. Now, be ready. The boats on this one have TWO ROWS! The wait time was only 20 minutes. Score! So we get up there and they tell us to all get in the back row. Um.........

We did fit though. Amazingly enough.

The ride was great. Not amazingly different, except that Hook screams in French at the end of the ride. Love it!

Hi folks!

[​IMG]

On to Alice's Curious Labyrinth. Who doesn't love the Caterpillar?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Old Mill.

[​IMG]

We headed over to It's A Small World. I'm not going to bombard you with photos on this one. Because I took a lot!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The layout is completely different, and I loved it! It's so cool!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

They even have mermaids here!

[​IMG]

For my friends from Canada.

[​IMG]

Welcome to Hollywood!

[​IMG]

I loved this version. It's a lot better than the WDW one, in my opinion. I just loved it.

Up Next:
    A fabulous dinner.

19. marDgreen88

marDgreen88 DIS Veteran

I found the goober!!! What do I win?

What's in the Curious Labyrinth? You have me curious. ;)

20. shan23877

shan23877 I make lists about my lists

I can't get over how vibrant all of the colors are! It reminds me of a jigsaw puzzle that I have of a (Japanese?) theme park. So beautiful.

How cool that you can explore the castle!

I'm glad that IASW is better at DLP!

21. MEK

MEK DIS Veteran

Is that your dad being a goober? I love her dad - he's so cute! Not a goober at all. :rotfl:

That castle looks amazing and I actually wish you had posted some pics of IASW (wait - did I just say that?). I would be interested to see this cooler version. Of course, anything must be cooler than the version in WDW. :lmao:

Pretty pictures. I really enjoy seeing pics of DLP. So cool!