• Old Key West

• Polynesian

• Saratoga Springs

• Wilderness Lodge

• Yacht Club

Results are only viewable after voting.

frisco

DIS Veteran
A lot of polls and threads pop up asking about the best resort on Disney property. I thought, let's have a poll open for 7 days for each resort category, see who gets the most votes, and rank them.

Here's the deluxe poll.

I voted for the Poly. I love both Epcot and the Magic Kingdom, so being able to hop on the monorail to either place is wonderful. :goodvibes

I also love being able to sit by the pool at night and watch Wishes.:love:

My favorite Deluxe would be the Contemporary. My favorite DVC would be Old Key West.

We voted for the YC. Although we feel that the only way to say which one would be our favorite is if we stayed at all the deluxes. This way it would be a true vote. But for now, it's definitely the YC.:thumbsup2

For me, during an adult only trip, Yacht Club.
If the kids were coming, a tower room at the Contemporary.

Hard to pick when we've only stayed at two of them. But out of the two we have stayed at (CR and Poly), I would definitely pick the Poly. The only other one on the list we have any desire to stay at is the AKL (and maybe the Beach Club).

I voted for BC just because that is the very first resort DH and I stayed at with the kids and it's special because of that. However, I'd also pick the YC in a heartbeat.

My favorite is GF, but the Poly comes in at a close second. I love to be next to the Magic Kingdom!

I picked Poly but AKL is a very close second. The thing that gives Poly the 'edge' for us is the monorail. *We have yet to stay at an Epcot resort...thinking of Beach Club for next year.;)*

Just voted for the Poly and whoo-hoo it's in first!! Beautiful, relaxing atmosphere with the best transporation in the World!

Just voted for the Poly and whoo-hoo it's in first!! Beautiful, relaxing atmosphere with the best transporation in the World!

Just have to say, I 100% agree about the transportation to and from Magic Kingdom and Epcot, but to the other parks and DTD.....:mad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter