Ultimate Park Pass in each Resort.......

Ethelina

Mouseketeer
Are the Ultimate Park Passes sold in each resort? From what I understand they are good thru the evening of your check-out date. We will be there in Oct.( 3 nites only) :( and the park hours seem to be reduced from the summer months. I don't know the best plan for passes? Where & when do they post e-nite dates?Maybe this would be a option? Any advice would be great!!

Here is some info regarding your question: click here to view the official info. And here is some more info: click here to view more official info.

- - - - - - -
Ultimate Park Hopper Ticket

Exclusively for Walt Disney World® Resort hotel guests, this is the Ultimate Park Hopper Ticket, good from the moment you check in until the end of your check-out day. This ticket lets you come and go as you please through all the Walt Disney World Theme Parks, Water Parks, Pleasure Island, DisneyQuest® Indoor Interactive Theme Park, and more. All you have to think about is having fun!
- - - - - - -

I bet you would get more info from the Dis's "Theme Parks" board: click here to go there.

This website rocks!!!! Everyone seems to be so friendly and very helpful. I have noticed some are as close as family. I love that! Thanks again I will check on that info!:)

It usually is a wonderful place (of course all families have squabbles from time to time ;) ). I know that when you check into your resort, you can have them add park passes to your room keys. As far as e-nights are concerned, you can probably do a search of this website to find out what current ones are scheduled. Since there are quite a few MNSSHP planned, e-nights may be limited. I bet the "Theme Parks" board here on the Dis would be a good place to find that info out, though.

I see that you have the CBR booked for October. I stayed in that resort on my last trip for the first time. I really enjoyed it. I have some (crappy) photos of that resort posted in my on-line photo albums: click here to view them.

Also, Dreams Unlimited Travel (the owner of this website) has some wonderful resort info regarding the CBR: click here to view DU's "CBR" webpages. Don't forget to click on their link to some streaming video footage that was taken at that resort.

Great advice and I will check out your photos! I was really excited to be staying at CBR but we had to move over to the WL due to the closing. I have been on the WL thread doing so "homework". I will need to book next year's vacation at CBR. Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter