Ultimate Disney World Savings Guide....any one tried it?

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by Beckysc, Jul 5, 2006.

1. Beckysc

Beckysc Mouseketeer

I was wondering if anyone has tried it.

http://www.sitesandsounds.com/disney/

I tried to do a search but it doesn't seem to be working.

Ok....I finally got search to work and will be checking out those threads.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mmeads4

mmeads4 mmeads3

I almost bought into this one but ended up with MouseontheHouse.com, it is 150 pages web book that I got from ebay, for $16, anyways it is written by Trent and MaryAnn they were both brought up in Disney and then both worked for Disney. After reading their book I was able to get alot of good money saving tips, in summary: rent DVC points, split meals, outlet shops, they give more tips and specific details, like I said its 150 pages. Good luck on whatever you try.

[​IMG]

4. aka-mad4themouse

aka-mad4themouse <font color="blue">Budget Board Co-Host</font>

rent DVC points, split meals, oulet shopping...sounds like they've been reading the DISboards! :surfweb: In all honesty, you can save yourself the money and get the same information on these boards for free.

5. magiccouple2004

magiccouple2004 DIS Veteran<br><font color=limegreen>Secretly want

i bought the book then requested my money back due to you can get all the info here it is all pretty much the same i would just save the money and keep reading up in here it is much better in my opinion

6. mmeads4

mmeads4 mmeads3

I am well satisfied with the ebook, it gave me all the info I needed in one place, it also linked me to these boards. Even without the book, if I had started on these boards I would have had to read for months and not know what to look for. Mouse on the house got me started in the right direction and I am well satisfied, I feel they earned my money! :cool1: