Ultimate Disney World Savings Guide....any one tried it?

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by Beckysc, Jul 5, 2006.

1. Beckysc

Beckysc Mouseketeer

I was wondering if anyone has tried it.

http://www.sitesandsounds.com/disney/

I tried to do a search but it doesn't seem to be working.

Ok....I finally got search to work and will be checking out those threads.

2. mmeads4

mmeads4 mmeads3

I almost bought into this one but ended up with MouseontheHouse.com, it is 150 pages web book that I got from ebay, for $16, anyways it is written by Trent and MaryAnn they were both brought up in Disney and then both worked for Disney. After reading their book I was able to get alot of good money saving tips, in summary: rent DVC points, split meals, outlet shops, they give more tips and specific details, like I said its 150 pages. Good luck on whatever you try.

[​IMG]

3. aka-mad4themouse

aka-mad4themouse <font color="blue">Budget Board Co-Host</font>

rent DVC points, split meals, oulet shopping...sounds like they've been reading the DISboards! :surfweb: In all honesty, you can save yourself the money and get the same information on these boards for free.

4. magiccouple2004

magiccouple2004 DIS Veteran<br><font color=limegreen>Secretly want

i bought the book then requested my money back due to you can get all the info here it is all pretty much the same i would just save the money and keep reading up in here it is much better in my opinion

5. mmeads4

mmeads4 mmeads3

I am well satisfied with the ebook, it gave me all the info I needed in one place, it also linked me to these boards. Even without the book, if I had started on these boards I would have had to read for months and not know what to look for. Mouse on the house got me started in the right direction and I am well satisfied, I feel they earned my money! :cool1: