UK ways to save money booking your trip

John Robson

Earning My Ears
So i have been going to Florida for many years now and have became a master at saving money and this is how.

I sadly have to go in summer holidays as wife is a teacher so rather expensive,

My advice is always book things separate.

So i use Sky scanner website, this way you can pic out individual flights via hours rather then days. You always find a bargain using this.

I use American attractions for my theme park tickets

I use quid co and claim money back for car hire.

I always book hotels direct
Cabana bay was around 80 quid a night.

i have stayed off site at Rosen in and i do recommend Rosen in as this was cheap but you got real value for money.

But if you stay on site cabana bay offers shuttle bus to and from parks up till 2am (universal only).

I use a cash passport card for my currency. Chip and pin card i put all my dollors on and i dont get charged when i use it, only get charged when i use a ATM for money out and it dont work for Gas so i have to pay for that using dollors.

All good tips

I use skyscanner and kayak for flights. Usually fly indirect. Fly a weekday if you can and consider odd number of nights not just 14 and other airports eg Tampa.

For disney especially with the poor exchange rate I personally think the free ddp is a good deal. Booking direct with disney is very flexible - they will move dates, add people, upgrade dining etc all for no admin fee as long as price is same or higher.

Don't overbuy tickets, work out your priorities and buy accordingly.

Annual pass to use in August one year then July the next so two trips are covered and parking if you decide to hire s car xx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter