UK pin meet 7th Nov.

Discussion in 'UK Community Board' started by Jonjo, Oct 17, 2009.

1. Jonjo

Jonjo Mouseketeer

Jacqui over on Dizpins.com is organising a UK Pin Trader Meeting on Saturday 7 November 2009 at Theobalds Park Training and Conference Centre, in Cheshunt between 2pm - 5 pm.

The event is open to all Disney Pin Traders, friends and family.

Theobalds Park
    Bulls Cross Ride
    Cheshunt
    Hertfordshire
    EN7 5HW

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Tinks1984

Tinks1984 <font color=red>We're having a mini party!<br><fon

What a great idea. I don't think I'd be able to make this one, but would most certainly be interested in attending one at some time.

Do they move venues, or always at the same place?

4. Jonjo

Jonjo Mouseketeer

I belive it's the first one being organised, a part from the offical ones held at some Disney Stores that were run as a trial in the summer.

5. disneyqueenuk

disneyqueenuk Earning My Ears

Jacqui has organised many over the years, but due to lack of support, stopped organising them.

This is her trying to raise some more support once again, and I think attendance at this one will determine if there are more organised in the south again.

I have tried several times to organise a pin meet in Scotland but part of the issue is that no one will commit to attending and don't turn up when they say they will.

Hope that this helps.

6. MinnieMouse73

MinnieMouse73 DIS Veteran

I would have loved to go - it's pretty close to me as well so would have been easy to get to - but I can't do that date :sad1:

7. Tinks1984

Tinks1984 <font color=red>We're having a mini party!<br><fon

Ah I see :) Well I couldn't make it to the one on November 7th, it's around 4 hours away from where I am at present.

Good luck for it all though, I hope it turns out to be a success and then maybe there'll be more about the UK in the future.

8. disneyqueenuk

disneyqueenuk Earning My Ears

Hopefully with the start of pin trading within the UK Disney stores there might be more interest for people to meet up and trade.

I would love for this to happen.