**UK Community Board Quiz**

florida sun

Mrs Christopher Eccleston wannabe!
Hi all

Well that time has come around again and Im just wondering if any of you lovely disers would like to volunteer to host our quiz's in the coming months, we already have a host for November and I think December is a good time to take a months break, as I know we are all really busy with Shopping, and partys (unless of course somebody really wants to take one on in December):)

We would be really grateful if you would like to have a go. Im just doing January through to June for now, as I do realise that real life can take over sometimes, so we will do updates every 6 months. For those of you who dont know how it works, you post a question and answer every day after 24 hours, or there abouts, and at the end of the quiz, provide a small prize to your top 2 or 3 depending how many are in the running. Please let me know on this thread if you are interested in hosting and what month you would like, thank you:goodvibes

I would just like to say huge Thank You, to all those of you who have hosted this past year and of course to all of you that have played along.

November - James (dzneynut)

Dec- Christmas Break

Jan

Feb- Jules (saratogagirl)

March - Corrnia (dolphingirl47)

April - Theresa (Latte Lover)

May - Mikki (mikki.young)

June- T16GEM- (Gems)

I'll do February honey, I can take some interesting pictures in December lol !!

Thank you both, Corrina and Theresa, will put your names down now:goodvibes

If people think they can manage another picture quiz I'll do May and take lots of pictures when I go in January!

Still looking for Jan and June if anybody is interested:goodvibes:goodvibes

I will do June if it's still free, I would say January but as I'm in WDW for 21 days of it I might not get a chance to post the questions! :lmao:

Aww thanks Corrina, but I will put Gems down for June (Thank You Gems) as you have been good enough to already offer to do one, but I may call on you for Jan if your interested lol,;) if I dont get any offers:)

June would have suited me better for various reasons, but I can do January if required.

Corinna

Sorry hun
I didn't realise that you had said you would do it. :goodvibes

That's not a problem at all. You go ahead and do June. I either do January if nobody else is able to do it or I will put my name down for one in the second half of the year.

Corinna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter