Ugh! Recieved a "game on" package code for June 2013

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by debelfish, Nov 13, 2012.

1. debelfish

debelfish Mouseketeer

but it wasn't discounted. I called and asked what it was and CM said that if I made a reservation they could add a discount later, maybe. No thanks, I am going to wait for a better offer, sure hope one comes along.
    Elizabeth

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. loveshak22

loveshak22 DIS Veteran

That would be annoying! That seems tricky to send a "PIN" that's not really a PIN. Hopefully you get a real PIN soon!

4. mickey2minnie1

mickey2minnie1 DIS Veteran

I got one too. What a disappointment! I could not believe they had a code when there was nothing to it.

5. ADisneyQueen

ADisneyQueen DIS Veteran

I got one too and was so excited when I saw the colorful card. I knew right away when I saw those prices they were rack rate. Why bother sending a card like that to people who have been to WDW a number of times and know it's not a discount?

6. PrincessSamanthaC

PrincessSamanthaC Mouseketeer

I am right there with you!! I have been soo frustrated because we keep recieving emails about discounts and to call and when we do it turns out to be rack rate for august 2013! Why make it sound like its a great discount when it is really rack rate?:mad:

7. firstwdw

firstwdw DIS Veteran

We have received several of these Game On mailings. So disappointing!!!!