UG touring plan subscribers:

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by PottersMom, Jan 31, 2013.

1. PottersMom

PottersMom Mouseketeer

Which MK touring plan is your favorite? Also, if anyone has used the plans with New Fantasyland additions. We are a family of 4: M + D, dd4, dd 16months. The 4 yo is finally tall enough for BTMRR, etc. We are trying to decide if we should do a day and a half touring plan in MK- or spend 1 day in each park. We have 4 day tickets arriving March 1 (Pop Century with DDP).
    Penny for your thoughts...

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. ghtx

ghtx DIS Veteran

My favorite touring plan was the one I made myself, i.e. the personalized touring plans available on the site. I think that you should play around with that, that way you can see just the attractions that you want to see, and it will tell you which order to see them in.

4. Cyrano

Cyrano Moderator Moderator

I am playing about with plans for our summer trip. Definitely worth the subscription IMHO :)

5. ghtx

ghtx DIS Veteran

Also, you can play around with the personalized plans without paying the subscription; they are free. You only need to pay if you want access to the pre-made touring plans or the crowd calendars and wait times. :goodvibes

6. Herfnerd

Herfnerd DIS Veteran

We used personalized plans for our trip last week