Uber from Wyndham Bonnet Creek to WDW Parks??

FirstTripEver

Mouseketeer
We are staying at Wyndham Bonnet Creek resort next month.

Has anyone successfully stayed there and used Uber for drop-offs and pick-ups at the park? Also, did you still have to pay the $17 daily parking fee at the parks with this method?

Thanks!

Only folks actually parking their car pay the fee and drive to the left. All other transportation goes to the right to reach the hotels in the area ( poly, cont, shades of green, wilderness lodge, campground & grand flor) plus drop off area to go to the Magic Kingdom. Located near the TTC.

Bumping this up. Curious about whether anyone has actually used uber from WBC and how much it cost.

I see this post is a month old, however I am very curious about this, too. I read Wyndham Bonnet Creek has a shuttle service for $7/person but I am thinking it may be cheaper and more convenient to use Uber......

I'm going in 4 days and decided to use Uber instead of shuttles...I'll be sure to drop back in with my totals for back and fourth to Wyndam bonnet creek from parks. I've booked priceless transportation for Airport 122.00 with tax and tip for round trip so I won't be chancing the airport uber mess.

I'm curious about this too. We are staying onsite but are considering a day to Universal and wondered if Uber would be a good option.

Interested as well. Coming down for a quick F&W trip and would love to avoid renting a car.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter