Typhoon Lagoon - what day of week?

iradi8

Mouseketeer
Are there a lot of locals at Typhoon Lagoon on the weekends right now? Trying to figure out whether to go on a Saturday or a Monday. I know Monday would be less crowded, but Saturday would work better for us. We've never been to TL, so I don't know how crowded it gets on weekends.

Are the lines usually long on Saturdays in December?

I remember reading that weekends are actually less crowded at the water parks, but I can't remember the rationale.

It's supposed to be almost 80°. The hotels/campgrounds are full, but crowd levels in the parks are supposed to be 6/10. I would prefer to go to a water park on Saturday because we usually don't like to go to the regular parks on Saturdays due to more crowds. But...if the water parks are typically more crowded on Saturdays, then I would prefer not to have to stand in line and go during the week:) It is very hard to find this info anywhere!

We went Monday November 16 and it was not crowded at all. We didn't have to wait for any slide. We had a great time.

It's supposed to be almost 80°
Almost 80 in a theme park wearing shorts and a t-shirt is very comfortable.
ALMOST 80 isn't very warm when you are in a wet bathing suit, especially if it's overcast.
I would let the weather forecast decide the day, pick whichever day is supposed to be the warmest and sunniest and go that route.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter