Typhoon Lagoon, how busy after 3:00

Pammy jo

DIS Veteran
I love going to the waterparks but don't want to deal with huge crowds. If I hold off until after 3pm what do you think the crowds will be like the 2nd week of July? Or do you think my best best is going first thing in the morning?

We went first thing I the morning and was able to do all slides several times with minimal wait. As the day went on it got busier and busier. Same for wave pool - lots of space to move around early, later bumping into tons of people.

The general rule of thumb is early morning is best. The later in the day, the hotter it gets so people will leave the theme parks and head to the water parks to cool off. Lines get long and the lazy river gets very crowded. We usually hit then early have lunch and then leave around 1:30 when it starts to get crowded. That's just our experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter