Typecast Actors

BearcatsFan

<font color=green>we finally had a minute to breat
Fill in the blanks:

I can't look at _______________ without seeing ________________.

I can't look at Jeff Goldblum without seeing his character in the movie The Fly. Same thing for Matthew Perry/Chandler Bing, and Richard Thomas/John Boy Walton. Henry Winkler will always be The Fonz. ::yes::

Who do you "see" when you see certain actors?

Oh, and Danny Glover will always be gettin too old for this ---- :rotfl2:

The 4 main Seinfeld characters are permanently embedded in my brain. I can't watch Jason Alexander in "The man who saved Christmas" without wondering why "George" is acting so positive and out-of-character. Kramer, Elaine & Jerry are permanent fixtures in my mind too.

I cannot look at Alan Rickman without seeing Snape.

And, likewise, Daniel Radcliffe will always be Harry Potter.

On the TV show 24 there was an evil character named Dana Walsh played by an actress named Katee Sackhoff. After that show ended, the actress showed up as a regular character on CSI Las Vegas for a while, and I couldn't stand to watch her because of the character she played on 24. I guess that means she did a great job. I was glad she wasn't on 24 for very long.

Speaking of 24, it's really hard to not see Kiefer Sutherland as Jack Bauer. We tried watching Touch for a while, but we just couldn't get into it because we just saw him as Jack Bauer.

I watched a TV movie once with Gary Cole in it where he played a killer (maybe it was Fatal Vision?). It's hard for me to watch him in anything and not think he's a creep - either a killler or like the guy he played in Office Space. He just gives off that creepy guy vibe.

Bruce Willis- John Mclane and the Die Hard movies

Ashton Kutcher- Kelso and That 70's Show

There's too many to list for me, so I'll just go with these two:

I can't see Walter Koenig without seeing Chekov from Star Trek and Bester from Babylon 5.

I can't see Richard Dean Anderson without thinking MacGyver!

oh and Harrison Ford will always be Dr. Richard Kimble to me and for that matter Tommy Lee Jones will always be Samuel Gerard.

David Duchovny will always be Fox Mulder to me :love:

Rob Reiner acts like he is some fancy smantzy Director now a days, but to me he is Meathead

cybrkitn said:
There's too many to list for me, so I'll just go with these two:

I can't see Walter Koenig without seeing Chekov from Star Trek and Bester from Babylon 5.

I can't see Richard Dean Anderson without thinking MacGyver!

LOL! The guys in my family see Richard Dean Anderson as Jack O'Neil from Stargate. When I see him onscreen I always yell out "Jeff Webber" from General Hospital!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter