Two ?? !

tink2dw

Pixie Dust or Bust!!
1.www.gifworks.com is no longer working[at least i can't get it up on this piece of.........[insert appropriate word] I would like to try and squash a gif!!
2. Dd would like to find a site with the cute angel dolls[angelfire.com wouldn't work on this piece of.........[insert appropriate word]so she can add one or two

and a "by the way"

When will the spell checker ever work?

Tiffling matters,but important to a bad speller,and an Angel lover.
WE thank-you for your time and patience and good Fast work. Thank-you :) :D :)

Technically that's three questions, but I won't charge you for the third one. ;)

I've tried to go to gifworks in the past and had trouble with it. When I've gone back a day or so later, it worked fine. Several of us have editing software. Feel free to post something here, we'll be glad to help you with it.

Here are a few angel dolls. Go to www.google.com and type in angel dolls or angel dollz. You should find enough websites to keep you busy for hours. :D Many sites don't allow direct links. You may need to get a DIS website to store them on. The directions for that are in my signature under DIS websites.

The wm's are aware of the spellcheck problem, but I don't know what the future plans are.

Thanks for all the Answers!! and Help!!

I can usually at least get the correct spelling even if I do need to change it manually!! I guess I will learn more that way anyway! even if it does slow me down alittle.:earsgirl: :wave:

100icon.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter