Two staterooms

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by momto2js, Jan 22, 2013.

1. momto2js

momto2js DIS Veteran

My family is doing WBPC in May. I booked 2 staterooms for our group of 5 online at the same time, paid for them online at the same time. How do I make sure we have the same dinning arrangements?? Is it possible to have all your KTTW cards open 2 stateroom doors?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Otimon

Otimon DIS Veteran

A quick call to DCL will answer your questions.

Enjoy your cruise.

4. DynamicDisneyDuo

DynamicDisneyDuo DIS Veteran

You need to call DCL and request the reservations be linked.

At this time, KTTW cards can only open a single door. Guest Services will give you additional cards if you need them to get into the other room.

5. scrapbookmomma74

scrapbookmomma74 We love DCL!!!

On our Dream cruise over the summer, we had 2 connecting staterooms...1 adult and 1 child booked per room. We were able to get "dummy" keys from Guest Services so that everyone was able to have a key to their "own" room (obviously the kids slept in 1, adults in the other).
    Just be aware: My dd got so used to just carrying her "dummy" key that she forgot the real KTTW card when she was trying to go onto Castaway Cay. We had to wait for her to run back up to get her real card!

6. kcashner

kcashner DIS Veteran

To have the same dining, you (or TA) needs to call DCL to be sure that your reservations are linked. This MAY have been done at the time of booking.

It is not possible to have one key open 2 rooms. However, it is possible to get what we called "mom keys" so that appropriate individuals can open the other room. Both parties will need to go to GS to get the additional key if it is not a nuclear family situation (in our case, it was a high school graduation trip so I was not related to most of the young adults). GS made it easy. Since my real key was the blue Goofy key, they made the blanks the white Donald key.