two quick questions

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by warpdarkmatter, Mar 26, 2005.

1. warpdarkmatter

warpdarkmatter Mouseketeer

is there a brunch at palo for the four day cruise and has anyone stay in room2062 how was it thanks :earboy2:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. ivanova

ivanova <font color=blue>DIS Veteran<br><font color=red>Hi

As long as the 4 day cruise has a "day at sea" there is a brunch at Palo.

4. budwmn

budwmn If you believe in magic, you belong

The brunch on the 4-day is on Wednesday (day at sea). It is AMAZING! ! ! :cheer2:

The Palo brunch is by far the best brunch I've ever had. Do not miss it!

5. kaykels

kaykels I'm traveling with DOPEY & GRUMPY!

I did brunch on the Wonder in September. I actually enjoyed the brunch more than the dinner, however, that said, the desserts at dinner are unbeatable! But the atmosphere without the kids during the day is wonderful. The lights are up, it's quiet, laid back and relaxed. I love sipping Mimosas and enjoying a peaceful brunch. You don't have to get all decked out either. I wouldn't wear shorts, but capris and sandles are fine. It was great and I'll do it again and again and again~!!!!

6. warpdarkmatter

warpdarkmatter Mouseketeer

thanks for the info this is my 4th disney cruse and i'v never gotten around to palo

7. Rate Queen

Rate Queen Mouseketeer

You really have to try Palo's. We did both the brunch and a dinner on the same day on our 4 day last August. The food was superb both times as was the service. At brunch you could easily spend 2 hours in the restaurant just sampling everything.
    Please try it on your next cruise! :flower: