Two Pull-through sites are gone

rapriebe

DIS Veteran
Just noticed today that the two pull-through sites in the 1200 loop are gone. With the renovations to convert the sites in the 1200 loop to premium, they have planted bushes in the area behind the two sites that were previously pull-through. Kinda surprised with this change.

I saw this last week I meant to post about it but forgot. The sites where always full when we have been there. However I never saw the point of having only 2. They might as well not had any because the odds of getting it where not good.

On our very first stay at FW, when we first got our 5'er, we were assigned 1205. I was a happy boy getting a pull-thru with the little experience I had. I will be sorry to see it change.

I was surprised to see this also, they did seem to be empty often on our visits.

Exactly why I am not surprised. I too am in the camp of why have pull throughs if all your going to have available is 2 :confused3

Exactly why I am not surprised. I too am in the camp of why have pull throughs if all your going to have available is 2 :confused3

They were part of the "Year of a Million Dreams", if you got one of the sites it would make you feel special. Like staying overnight in the Castle!:rotfl:

I'm not really surprised by this either. I think that they were misused anyway. I can't tell you the number of times that I saw popup campers or small travel trailers occupying these sites. Very rarely were there "big rigs" in there.

wait until pete comes back to the fort in a couple of weeks, at least one of the sites will be a pull through again!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

They were part of the "Year of a Million Dreams", if you got one of the sites it would make you feel special. Like staying overnight in the Castle!:rotfl:

Figures!! :lmao: I never win anything!!!! :upsidedow :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter