Two Nerds Do Disney World - FINAL Update 5/12

Was the GF the one with the Ariel fixation? What do you mean she cheated on him? That's just wrong.....

You took some great pictures. It's amazing with all the people at WDW that you can still take pictures with no one in them. I love the ones at the resort. It gives me sort of a melancholy feeling though knowing it was your last day.

Sounds like you had a great trip.

I can't technically go until 09, but I pick up some more hours at church, I might be able to squeeze in a trip in the fall or perhaps January 09.

Here's to hoping you can go in 09

Was the GF the one with the Ariel fixation? What do you mean she cheated on him? That's just wrong.....

Yep thats the one! And I mean full fledged cheating. First she told me brother that she "cuddled" with a guy-friend of hers while Mike was away, then she said she had [relations] (since this is a family board, we'll use that word) with the bartender from her job. My brother was deployed at the end of February 2007...the bartender died of a drug overdose in March 2007. So Mike wasn't even gone a month before that episode. She claimed it was because she was lonely....my brother was going to forgive her for it and my sister said "if she was lonely already and you had only been gone for a month, do you really think she wasn't lonely the other 8 months you were gone?" So that prompted my brother to ask Erika for more details....and at that point to admitted to "at least one other guy" at which point my brother told her to come get all of her stuff and lose his phone number.

You took some great pictures. It's amazing with all the people at WDW that you can still take pictures with no one in them. I love the ones at the resort. It gives me sort of a melancholy feeling though knowing it was your last day.

Thanks! I have really perfected the art of setting up a shot and snapping the shutter the second I have an empty frame. Now if I could just get more pictures that are in focus, I would be happy :thumbsup2

Those pics from FQ were actually taken after we ate lunch the day we left. Since it was the middle of the day, the resort was practically empty as most people were out at the parks, I assume. FQ is a beautiful resort...we'll definitely be back. I think I might have decided that I actually like it better than CSR....but I'm still debating. I really like them both...

Sounds like you had a great trip.
I can't technically go until 09, but I pick up some more hours at church, I might be able to squeeze in a trip in the fall or perhaps January 09.
Here's to hoping you can go in 09

It was a great time! It's nice to go with people sometime and share the magic but it's also nice to go without anyone else and just spend the time relaxing, not feeling like you need to see everything. I'm hoping we can book a 2009 trip by the end of this year so I have something to look forward to! Maybe I'll see you there! We're planning for October 2009.....

Great trip report. Hate to see it end. Thanks for sharing.

Glad you enjoyed it! I hate to see it end too, as writing all my updates was like reliving the trip....and knowing Im not going back for a while makes it worse :sad1: Thanks for reading!

I had a wonderful time going with u on your vacation.:goodvibes Thanks for a great report. POR looked really nice. Now I wonder if I should have booked there instead of csr, I like shade and I winder if csr will be too sunny. Oh well I'm just glad I am going and staying on site. Thanks again.

I just found your TR. Loving it.

I have to get some sleep so I can't finish, but I will definitely be here tomorrow.

I must say i just found your TR, and i LOVED it!! i feel so bad for lumar and his frequent potty trips. i too have a sensitive tummy :sick: and knows what he goes through.....and my DH knows what you go through when your waiting ever so patiently, :lmao:

thanks for your report!

I had a wonderful time going with u on your vacation.:goodvibes Thanks for a great report. POR looked really nice. Now I wonder if I should have booked there instead of csr, I like shade and I winder if csr will be too sunny. Oh well I'm just glad I am going and staying on site. Thanks again.

CSR is my other favorite resort! That and FQ are tied for first as my favorites! Have a wodnerful time on your trip! Thanks for reading my TR!

Doesn't Oct 09 seem like a long time away?

WAYYYY too long! I went online yesterday to see if I could price out an Oct 09 trip, and it's so far away that Disney isn't even taking reservations for that time yet :guilty:

I just found your TR. Loving it.
I have to get some sleep so I can't finish, but I will definitely be here tomorrow.

Glad you're enjoying it! Thanks so much for reading!

I must say i just found your TR, and i LOVED it!! i feel so bad for lumar and his frequent potty trips. i too have a sensitive tummy :sick: and knows what he goes through.....and my DH knows what you go through when your waiting ever so patiently, :lmao:

thanks for your report!

Thanks for reading! The potty stops aren't TOO bad...when it's just the two of us, I don't mind sitting down for a while and just people watching. Plus it gives me time to wrote notes for the TR's!

Great trip report and great pictures. Thanks! Hope you do get to go again real soon.

I so can't believe this is over. I'm really sad now, I just want you to know that!!

PLUS, I have to wait a whole year to read another one.

Oh well, I can understand wanting a house. This way you can have little Lumars and take them to Disney World too!! Won't that be fun?? Well, cept for the potty breaks, WOW!!

Really, it was a great report! I am going to miss reading them. My daughter has started a pretrippie. I've got her hooked on the dis now!! Keep in touch!!

OK I am only halfway through your TR but I had to leave a comment just to let you know how much I am enjoying it. Your bunnies are so cute - I love that you mentioned Disapproving Rabbits (my best friend who is going to WDW with me in the fall has her bunny on there - Tucker!). I also am from CT (Danbury - although I moved to Philly about 7 years ago). All of your pictures are really great too!
Time to finish reading...:surfweb:

OK I finished your TR - it was so sweet. I really love that pic of you guys on TOT, ha ha. I will have to go check out your past reports too!

OK I am only halfway through your TR but I had to leave a comment just to let you know how much I am enjoying it. Your bunnies are so cute - I love that you mentioned Disapproving Rabbits (my best friend who is going to WDW with me in the fall has her bunny on there - Tucker!). I also am from CT (Danbury - although I moved to Philly about 7 years ago). All of your pictures are really great too!
Time to finish reading...:surfweb:

Hey thanks for reading and for the compliments on my buns! I remember seeing Tucker back at Christmas time on the website! SOOO cute!!!

Glad you enjoyed the report! The links to my others are in my siggy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter