Two great Disney deals for the Smith Family!

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by donnaf516, Feb 17, 2010.

1. donnaf516

donnaf516 DIS Veteran

This is the subject of the email I got today! :yay:

Except that the email didn't contain a PIN! :sad:

It was the current public offers...

So....still waiting for FREE DINING! :worship: Wish that Disney wouldnt taunt me like that!

2. Aggiegrl

Aggiegrl DIS Veteran

I got the same email. Boooo!!

The only pin code I have active is for a free upgrade to water parks and more for august-september. Probably the most worthless pin I've ever received, especially since I can't travel in those months.

3. sandymandr

sandymandr DIS Veteran

DW is just mean like that! Sorry you were disappointed, but at least you know they have your email!! Hope you get some DW magic soon :wizard:

4. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  5. AlexWyattMommy

AlexWyattMommy <font color=deeppink>Okay, here I am, out of high

:rotfl2::rotfl2: I got the same email.

:thumbsup2 I already used that GP thanks Disney.

6. Supermom3

Supermom3 DIS Veteran

Me too! I got the same one.

7. nicki.momof3

nicki.momof3 Addicted to Disney Vacations

I 100% agree I would rather get useless pins that I couldn't use than NEVER getting a pin which is the situation I am in right now.

I have done everything under the sun to get a pin for 2 years and nothing - never!

I get other info almost daily so I know they know my email but never a pin.

8. wdwfamilyinIL

wdwfamilyinIL DIS Veteran

I got the same email too, I have done anything and everything for a pin and still nothing. We are going in November and would really love to see some disney magic...somewhere..

9. Hugpug

Hugpug NUTS FOR DISNEY DREAMS

I have gone to WDW for over 20 years and never once did I ever get a pin. They have my e-mail address cause I get lots of e-mails but no pin booo booo

10. kayleesmomxo

kayleesmomxo Mouseketeer

:rotfl2: I got the same email too:0) Bummer!!! Hopefully we will all see some of the Disney Magic:wizard: Soon:goodvibes

11. Aggiegrl

Aggiegrl DIS Veteran

I have several emails signed up--one for me, one for DH, and one for my parents. I only received this email at the address listed on my parent's account.

Why wouldn't they send this general, public offer email to everyone? I used to work in marketing before being a SAHM, and this makes no sense to me. :confused3

12. piglet33

piglet33 DIS Veteran

I got that too at my work email.

On another note, I found out that Comcast blocks emails from certain servers so I wonder if that's why I never get any emails from Disney??? I get the emails (no pins though) at my work email so I just switched my Comcast email to a gmail one. Let's hope that brings me some pixie dust. So if you have a Comcast email, that could be why you don't get WDW emails.

13. kydisneymom

kydisneymom Mouseketeer

I got the same email too! I was so hoping it would be Free Dining. I guess all we can do is wait. Come on Disney!

14. Our 2 Princesses

Our 2 Princesses DIS Veteran

My dh got this email too but for DL??? We have never gotten a pin yet, even with all the hints the dis-ers give on this board. :confused3