Two great cruises - two very different experiences!

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports' started by eroller, Dec 17, 2012.

1. eroller

eroller Mouseketeer

Sep 21, 2002
    I've recently returned from two excellent yet very different cruise experiences. The first was a traditional transatlantic crossing from New York to Southampton on the Cunard QM2. It was almost immediately followed by a far more casual and whimsical cruise on the DISNEY DREAM to the Bahamas as well as a few days at Disney World. The experiences could not have been more different, yet each was equally satisfying and fulfilling in very different ways. I'm not writing a review on either experience since they are "repeat performances" if you will, but let me state for the record I would not hesitate to sail again on either of these two magnificent vessels.

Attached below are my photo gallery links for each experience. I hope you enjoy.

Happy Holidays and all the best for a fantastic 2013!

QM2 Photos - Transatlantic crossing from New York to Southampton

DISNEY DREAM Photos - Bahamas and Disney World
  2. pooksma

pooksma <font color=red>Can't help it~there is something a

Jan 4, 2005
    Beautiful pictures! Thank you so much for sharing.:thumbsup2
  3. Brynnie

Brynnie Mouseketeer

Mar 21, 2002
    I love love love your TR's and photos! I always look at your gallery when I am craving a vacation lol! Thanks for taking the time to share these!

PS....we are interested in trying a Steamboat River Cruise after looking at your pics.....amazing! :)