Two Geeks and A 9/16 At-Home Disney-ish Wedding - We're married!

I super far behind, but we are using Emily Gilbert. She's great! We just got our engagement photos back and I love them! She was awesome to work with and highly recommend her!

Woo hoo!!!

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

Welcome to Florida Matt!!! party:

He says thanks! :)

And.......silence.

:scratchin I WONDER what they are doing??????

:rotfl:

popcorn::

:lmao: We were unloading the truck on Monday and spent yesterday unpacking and spending time with his parents before they went home. Today we're doing a little job hunting.

I super far behind, but we are using Emily Gilbert. She's great! We just got our engagement photos back and I love them! She was awesome to work with and highly recommend her!

Thank you! We're definitely considering her :teeth:

Matt had a web based interview to do for Disney and he got it done today, which he passed. So now he has an in-person interview on Tuesday morning! My hours are really weird this week (for some reason, I didn't get on the schedule for this week), so I'm not working again until next Wednesday. Which is fine, honestly, since we need the time to get settled and unpack and this way I can take him to interviews and stuff. So... Yeah. That's going on. We'll make it work :)

That's awesome, that he is interviewing for Disney!! I'd love to work for Disney! :)

New subscriber to your story! Just read through all your previous posts--so excited you guys are together again, and your dress is GORGEOUS!! :)

Good luck Matt with your interviews.

Enjoy settling into to your new place.

YAY!!!!! Hi Matt!!! Welcome home!!

He said thanks! :)

That's awesome, that he is interviewing for Disney!! I'd love to work for Disney! :)

They're pretty good to work for :)
:wave: Hope Matt does great with the interview and ends up with a job at Disney.

We have news!

I hope Matt's second round of interviews go well!

As I mentioned to PIO, we have news! :)

New subscriber to your story! Just read through all your previous posts--so excited you guys are together again, and your dress is GORGEOUS!! :)

Awww, thank you! :lovestruc And welcome! I hope you enjoy the rest!

Good luck Matt with your interviews.

Enjoy settling into to your new place.

He says thanks!

We're getting there. We still have a lot of unpacking to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter