Two Families-One World!! Our FIRST WDW Trip PTR! ***UPDATED 4/28***

What exactly is Wishes? Is the dessert party on the DDP? I need to figure out our 180 day mark I realized:)

It is a special viewing place for the fireworks with an all you care to eat dessert bar. It is not included on the DDP and you have to pay when you make the reservation. Josh at easywdw has a review and there are several other reviews I found on Google to read before booking. :)

It is a special viewing place for the fireworks with an all you care to eat dessert bar. It is not included on the DDP and you have to pay when you make the reservation. Josh at easywdw has a review and there are several other reviews I found on Google to read before booking. :)

I've never heard of easywdw. I'll have to check it out especially since DH is named Josh too:)

Later, we will have dinner at
Love me some Flametree!

Then, if waits are down, they older ones will head to try and ride EE one more time (if they like it the first two times :)). While they are doing this, Nana and Gabriel will ride Kali Rapids, while I entertain Simon. After the others finish up on EE, we will all ride Kali while Nana entertains Simon. We will then head back to the resort for the evening!
Looks like you have a good plan for AK. And I'm sure they'll like EE!

We also have a reservation on this evening for the Wishes Dessert Party. A little back story to this reservation. On our 180 day mark, I did the ADRs online while my hubby called to schedule the BBB appointments and the dessert party. I didn't know at the time that you could book online for the dessert party. Well, he gets it booked. We never get a confirmation email and it isn't in our MDE. So, about a month ago, I have him call and confirm our appointment because I saw on our credit card statements that they had refunded the money. So, he calls, and of course, we have no reservation.

I am pretty upset at this point. This was going to be our big surprise for my family on our arrival night. So, I frantically get online to see if their is anything left. There is nothing left for May 2, however, I was able to get a reservation for May 8, our last night! I am still confused on what happened with the first reservation. The only thing the woman on the phone could say was that I must have cancelled it on MDE, which was impossible since it was never there! But that is all water under the bridge, since I was able to get it booked for another night! :dance3:
Wow, that's crazy! Sorry for the drama with that ADR, but it looks like it worked out well. I think a dessert party after a 4:15 dinner ADR is spacing the timing out perfectly!

Guess what I did today?????

:jumping1:party::dance3::yay::yay::yay::dancer::banana:

Paid our trip in full!!

It is so nice to have the trip paid for!! That is a load off my shoulders for sure! :bounce:

Now back to the PTR!
Well, I don't really have many updates besides paying the trip off. I spent my weekend working on two of the six dresses for my BFF who is going to Disney in April. I have two more to make this week, an Elsa dress for my niece and then another of the six for my BFF. Her daughter wanted a green Merida dress, so that is next on my list! Then I will be halfway done with her dresses! :)

I am working on getting all our outfits/shirts together for our trip! I will have a post eventually on what we are wearing, feel free to skip these posts if you have no interest, hahaha. :lmao:

Here are a few shots of the Provincial Belle and Cinderella everyday princess dresses I made for my BFF.

dresses.jpg

It has been a few weeks since I have updated. So, what have I been up to? I have been working on our autograph books, sewing dresses, and starting on our personalized shirts. I have also made some purchases for our trip. I have been trying to get our FP+ list together, since FP+ day is next Tuesday!!! :dance3:

So....autograph books. First, we decided we wouldn't do any at all. We were just going to take a couple of photo mats for the main characters and princesses to sign. We are still going to do this. Since I am on the DIS, I ran into the idea of making an autograph book. So we decided to make two, one for each family. With 5 kids going, we really didn't want to have to keep up with one per child. I also plan on making each child an EPCOT passport book with designs from the DIS. Here is my sweet hubby working on them yesterday while home for work for a "snow" day.

10986901_10155276836495430_3017011862680033385_n.jpg

I am still working on the dresses for my BFF. I did finish an Elsa dress for my niece's 4th birthday party. Here she is giving her best Elsa moves.

10987329_10101547279746078_2671025521611625877_n.jpg

I finished two of the shirts I am making for the DH and step-dad. I may add some text to the hubby's, but I may leave it the way it is. I plan to do a clothing post once I have everything finished and together, for anyone that likes that sort of thing. :rotfl:

10999801_10101562330584078_7800695917577624209_n.jpg

:wave2: Hi there! Joining in! Your plans look great and we will both be in MK on the evening on the 8th. Love the dresses and shirts you you are making!

Dang, you're creative. Nice job!

You'd better get on that FP+ list fast! Good luck getting what you want!

Thanks!! :-) I think I will have no problem getting everything. The only one I am worried about is A&E. But if I don't get it we will just wait in standby if it is less than 45 minutes. :sad2:

:wave2: Hi there! Joining in! Your plans look great and we will both be in MK on the evening on the 8th. Love the dresses and shirts you you are making!

:welcome: Thank you for joining in and reading!! I have been following along with your plans! That is awesome! Maybe we will bump into each other!

REally cute clothes!!
I am so excited to hear about how your trip goes so I hope you will do a trip report!
Your pearl holder is SO cute!

:wave:Hi! I'm stopping by from my PTR! I'm glad you guys decided to stay at ASMu. For my most recent trip, we stayed in the Little Mermaid rooms at AoA because we just really wanted to. We loved the resort and the theming. The food court was awesome. But we were never THERE! The whole time, I couldn't get out of my head that we paid FULL price for that resort and then didn't spend any time there. That was just SO against my religion.

Congrats on paying your trip off! That means you're getting really close!

:wave:Hi! I'm stopping by from my PTR! I'm glad you guys decided to stay at ASMu. For my most recent trip, we stayed in the Little Mermaid rooms at AoA because we just really wanted to. We loved the resort and the theming. The food court was awesome. But we were never THERE! The whole time, I couldn't get out of my head that we paid FULL price for that resort and then didn't spend any time there. That was just SO against my religion.

Congrats on paying your trip off! That means you're getting really close!

:welcome:Thanks for joining in!! I am glad to hear that about AoA. I was kind of sad when we first switched that we wouldn't be staying there, but I am okay with it now! Maybe on a later trip when we have been a few times and we plan to spend more time at the resort, we can stay there! I agree, it is against my religion too LOL! :rotfl:

I know!! FP+ day is in 4 days!!! I am so excited to get that out of the way! :hyper:

So tonight is the night-----Fastpass+ time!! :surfweb: I am ready to be done with this so I can get my plans finalized and not stress about getting A&E anymore lol! :scared1:

I am going to run through my FP+ selections one more time. If you see anything that is off or missing, please let me know! :worship:

So here goes!

Saturday, May 2--Arrival Day--MK Day 1---This will only be a half day, arriving after our 5:20 Chef Mickey dinner.

1A-Barnstormer 6:45-7:45 (Jason, DH, Mom, S, D, P, G)

1B-Dumbo 6:45-7:45 (Me)

2- Meet Rapunzel and Cinderella 7:45-8:45 (All)

3- Meet Tinkerbell 9:00-10:00 (All)

Sunday, May 3--DHS

The ones who can ride will ride RNRC at RD.

1-TSMM 10:00-11:00 (All)

2-Star Tours 2:00-3:00 (All but Mom)

3-TOT 3:45-4:45 (DH, Jason, P, S, D)

I can't really think of anything else to FP+ for myself, Mom or Gabe on this day. My Mom will only have one FP+ for this day.

Monday, May 4, EPCOT

DH, Jason, P, S, and D will ride Test Track at RD. We will get a rider swap pass for myself, Mom, and G to use later.

1A-Turtle Talk with Crush 9:00-10:00 (Mom, Me, G)

1B-Mission Space 9:00-10:00 (DH, Jason, P, S, D)

2-Soarin 11:45-12:45 (All)

3A-Spaceship Earth 12:45-1:45 (All)

Tuesday, May 5--Resort Day

Wednesday, May 6---First Full MK Day

This day and our last MK day will all depend on if/when I get A&E. So here is what I have for this day so far.

1-A&E Anytime (All) *If we don't get A&E we will do Enchanted Tales with Belle (All)*
2A-Space Mountain (All but Mom and G)
2B-Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin (Mom and G)
3-7DMT (All but Mom)

Thursday, May 7---Animal Kingdom

1-Kilimanjaro Safaris 9:30-10:30 (All)
2-Dinosaur 10:30-11:30 (All)
3A-Expedition Everest 2:00-3:00 (DH, Jason, S, D, P)
3B-Triceratop Spin 2:00-3:00 (Mom, Gabe, and Me)

Friday, May 8---Magic Kingdom---Final Park Day :sad:

Once again, this day will all depend on if/when I get A&E

1-BTMRR 10:30-11:30 (All)
2-Splash Mountain 12:00-1:00 (All)
3-Peter Pan's Flight 1:45-2:45 (All)

I hope I haven't missed anything! I am really anxious about this! I will post back tonight or tomorrow with what I was able to get! :-)

Also, I have waited until today to make our countdown. 60 days until we leave, 61 until we check-in at Disney!! I finished it this morning.

Here it is:

11046604_10101569652615668_9020306625625414817_n.jpg

I am ready to be done with this so I can get my plans finalized and not stress about getting A&E anymore lol! :scared1:

I hear that!

3- Meet Tinkerbell 9:00-10:00 (All)

If your 2nd fp window ends at 8:45 you can set this one to start then as well.

I can't really think of anything else to FP+ for myself, Mom or Gabe on this day. My Mom will only have one FP+ for this day.

You still have to pick three total or the system will randomly assign them. What about Disney Junior or the Frozen Sing A long?

Also, I have waited until today to make our countdown. 60 days until we leave, 61 until we check-in at Disney!! I finished it this morning.

Very Cute!

Good luck! Happy Scheduling!!pixiedust: This will be me on Friday!

Whew!! I am so glad that is over! :banana: The DH and I were up until after 1:00 working on the FP+. We were able to get everything we wanted and very close to the times we were looking for! So, I am sure you are holding your breath to see what we got! :laughing:

Saturday 5/2

6:30-7:30---Dumbo (Me)
6:35-7:35---Barnstormer (Everyone Else)
7:40-8:40---Meet Cinderella &
Rapunzel
8:40-9:40---7DMT

Sunday 5/3

10:15-11:15---TSMM
2:10-3:10---Star Tours
3:50-4:50---TOT

Monday 5/4

9:20-10:20---Mission:SPACE (DH, Jason, P, S, D)
9:45-10:45---Turtle Talk (Mom, Me, G)
11:35-12:35---Soarin
12:40-1:40---Spaceship Earth

Wednesday
5/6

6:40-7:40---Meet A&E
7:40-8:40---Enchanted Tales with Belle
8:40-9:40---Space Mountain

Thursday 5/7

9:55-10:55---Kilimanjaro Safaris
11:05-12:05---DINOSAUR
2:10-3:10---EE

Friday 5/8

10:35-11:35---BTMRR
12:35-1:35---Splash Mountain
1:35-2:35---Peter Pan's Flight

:jumping1::jumping3::jumping2::dance3::banana::cheer2:

I have to say, it wasn't as stressful as I thought it would be! I was actually able to score A&E on both MK days. The DH was doing reservations for 5/6 and I was doing them for 5/8. Once we were able to get one on the day of our BBB appointments, I let the one on Friday go.

Awesome!!!! Congratulations on getting everything you wanted. I'm impressed that you got A&E. I was online at 12:01 and got shut out when I was trying to get our FP+ for them.

Looks good. Now for that planning purgatory period where the planning is done and you're just waiting to finally leave.

Ooo I'm not sure why I didn't think of this but that's a good idea. I think DH has found himself recruted:rotfl:

Lol yeah, we signed in on my Mom's MDE on his laptop and under my MDE on mine. I don't know if you can do it with one MDE account, but I think it would be possible!! :)

Awesome!!!! Congratulations on getting everything you wanted. I'm impressed that you got A&E. I was online at 12:01 and got shut out when I was trying to get our FP+ for them.

I was super surprised that I was able to get one A&E, much less two! :yay: We refreshed right at midnight and it let us start. There were actually several times left this morning when I went on to rearrange some of the times.

Looks good. Now for that planning purgatory period where the planning is done and you're just waiting to finally leave.

Thanks! Yes, this is the period of planning that I have been dreading LOL. :) On the bright side, I have lots of projects to finish for the trip that I have been slacking on, so I can work on those!

Joining you and all caught up! I love your plans! It is always fun to find someone else who loves to plan like crazy and make the stuff for the family. :D The outfits are so cute so far! I plan on doing some shirts too. I think it is so much fun! I never knew about the knights package before! My son wants to do the pirate package. Both are so much fun I bet!! The autograph books are going to look so cute!

Joining you and all caught up! I love your plans! It is always fun to find someone else who loves to plan like crazy and make the stuff for the family. :D The outfits are so cute so far! I plan on doing some shirts too. I think it is so much fun! I never knew about the knights package before! My son wants to do the pirate package. Both are so much fun I bet!! The autograph books are going to look so cute!

:welcome:Thank you for joining in!! :D I agree, it is awesome to see the things others create! We thought about doing the pirates package, but decided it would just be easier to do it all at one place, since the girls wanted to do BBB. I agree, I bet they are both fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter