Two Dolphin Questions??

3for Me

DIS Veteran
Could someone please tell me what you know about those swan boats at the Swan/Dolphin? I assume they are for rent by the 1/2 hour or the hour - anyone know the cost or if it is necessary to book them in advance? Also are they a two-person thing?

Also, any advice on easiest way to get from the Dolphin to the Clam Bake @ Cape May for dinner? Is it necessary to use our car? (Sorry if this is a dumb question!)

Thank you so much!!

Not sure about the Swan boats, but I can answer your question about dinner at Cape May. It is maybe a 5 minute walk over to the Yacht Club/Beach Club. If you are standing facing the front of the Dolphin Hotel (the Swan should be directly behind you), on the end of the right hand side of the Dolphin there is a ground floor exit (you should be able to see the sidewalk leading away from this exit). It is a much quicker walk to go out that way than out the front of the Dolphin--no car needed! You are also a boat ride or 10 minute walk away from both Epcot and MGM!!

Kim

Our balcony looked right out at the Swan boat dock, and not once did I see anyone in them!

But here is the information you are looking for:

Swan watercraft rentals; $13 half hour--that was in February 2003.

thanks blondie!

They look so cute, I wonder why no one ever mentions them and why no one used them during your stay?

Maybe they are no longer renting them?

Anyway, thanks again!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!