Two Character Meals In One Day?

danjoan14

Clang Clang Clang Went The Trolley
pirate: OK, so I'm planning a birthday surprise for my DW who will be turning 40 in October during our trip to WDW with our DS3. Do you think that planning a character breakfast and dinner during the same day would be an overkill?

I might have said yes about overkill before now, but as I have 2 booked in one day for our next trip, I'll say "Go for it!"
We need to find places that our children will like on the free dining plan, and they do well with buffets, so that's our reason.
How bad can it be to eat good food in the company of the characters? :)

I booked CRT breakfast, Wonderland Tea Party for lunch, and Akershus for Dinner on 9/21 just this morning. We planned on getting CRT for a later date, but I wanted to make sure that we got one just in case. I see no problem with more than one Character meal in a day, especially if you're going during free dining.

BTW, I hope to be cancelling the CRT ressie for 9/21 next week when I call to get the day I want. If you're interested in knowing when I cancel, just PM me.

pirate: Thank you for your kindness. However, we'll be going during the second week in October.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter