Two castles, f&w, Boo to You and a babymoon! Our oct 2012 pre-trippie!

Here's our ressies as it stands now:

10/24--flight to MCO 4:40 p.m.

Raglan Road 8:15 p.m.

10/25--EMH morning at MK
Chef Mickey's 12:20 p.m.
Trail's End 5:40 p.m.
MNSSHP night

10/26--Crystal Palace 8:25 a.m.
Via Napoli 3:10p.m.
Rose & Crown 8:20 p.m.
Illuminations 10 p.m.

10/27--Universal!
Mythos 2p.m.
Cali Grill 9:30 p.m.

10/28--EMH DHS night
Fantasmic! 7:30 p.m.
Sci Fi 9 p.m.

10/29--Ohana 10:20 a.m.
Yachtsman Steakhouse 5:30 p.m.
EMH MK night

10/30--open day
Boma 10:30 a.m.
Jiko 8:05 p.m.

10/31--EMH Epcot night

Akershus 8:30.a.m.
Garden Grill 8:10p.m.

flight home early

Still tweaking a bit. I may put in a break on the 28th. Maybe Captains Grill or Kouzzina. Plus I would like to do HOB again. But this is it!

I have my bags out and some things packed. Plan to start really packing this weekend!!!!!

We prefer sit downs to counter service a lot of the time. I have food allergies, so it works out fine. I am still tweaking them. We're going to Universal on Halloween now, so we're doing Akershus on the 27th instead.

We prefer sit downs to counter service a lot of the time. I have food allergies, so it works out fine. I am still tweaking them. We're going to Universal on Halloween now, so we're doing Akershus on the 27th instead.

Are you doing Akershus instead of Cali Grill on the 27th? I've never been to the CG, but hope to go someday, so I always like to read reviews.

Hi Mari!

We are doing both Akershus and Cali Grill.

Here is our revised schedule....again. We have a lot of down time so Kenny can chill out and we can hang out. Never get to see my Kenny. :love:

Oct. 24—EMH Epcot

Via Napoli 9:15 p.m.

Oct. 25—open day
MNSSHP

Oct. 26—Akershus 8:25 a.m.

Rose and Crown 8:20p.m.

Illuminations

Oct. 27—Crystal Palace 10 a.m.

Fantasmic! first showing Kenny's never seen it!

California Grill 9:35 p.m.

Oct. 28—open day

Oct. 29—Ohana 10:20 a.m.

Yachtsman Steakhouse 5:30 p.m.

Oct. 30—chillax day

Jiko 8:05 p.m.

Oct. 31—Universal!

Raglan Road 8:30 p.m.

Super excited! My bags are packed, clothes laid out, house cleaned for the week, medicines put aside, makeup on the counter. I even have my shows set on my DVR. Cant miss my Y&R!!!! :worship: Kenny has dvrd his OSU game and some History channel shows.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter