Two Bedrooms @OKW with entrance to bathroom --laundry room?

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by Pa@okw95, Feb 3, 2001.

1. Pa@okw95

Pa@okw95 Guest

Can anyone please tell me how I can find out what buildings at OKW have 2 bedrooms with two entrances to the master bathroom. That is the regular entrance and the one that goes through the laundry room?? Thank you.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. WebmasterDoc

WebmasterDoc Administrator Administrator

All buildings above #30 have 2 entrances to the bath. The original buildings (below #30) all have 1 entrance. Just request a unit with 2 doors to the bath! Good Luck!

Doc
    doc@wdwinfo.com

4. Towncrier

Towncrier DIS Veteran

Doc - What about building #30? It is neither above nor below 30. (Don't you just hate smarty pants questions from software guys)

5. WebmasterDoc

WebmasterDoc Administrator Administrator

:D, You software guys are just too sharp!! I intentionally posted it that way 'cause I couldn't remember (senior moment!), but you forced me to look it up. ;) Building 30 (and above) has 2 entrances to the master bath. Bldgs 11-29 were the original phase of construction. The subsequent buildings all have the laundry room access in 1 and 2BR villas.

You caught me!!

Doc
    doc@wdwinfo.com