Two ADRs at B&C; any chance of sitting together?

kayemgi

DIS Veteran
I was unable to get a reservation at Beaches & Cream for our group of five people on our upcoming trip. I was able to snag a reservation for three people and a reservation for two people at the same time (2:00 pm). If we go over there in the morning and let them know our situation, do you think there's a chance we could get to sit together? I know it's a small place. One of our five is a toddler in a high chair, if I makes any difference. I'll keep checking for an ADR for five, but I don't have much hope!

I was unable to get a reservation at Beaches & Cream for our group of five people on our upcoming trip. I was able to snag a reservation for three people and a reservation for two people at the same time (2:00 pm). If we go over there in the morning and let them know our situation, do you think there's a chance we could get to sit together? I know it's a small place. One of our five is a toddler in a high chair, if I makes any difference. I'll keep checking for an ADR for five, but I don't have much hope!

I wouldn't bother stopping in in the morning, but once u get there for ur ADR, I'd let them know and see what they say, but honestly the place is so small that you really have no chance of being very far from each other.

I can see where a table for your group of 5 is probably going to be difficult. The only tables large enough for that size party are the booths, I think. And I don't think putting a high chair on the end of any of those booths may be possible, as that is the walking path for the servers. If a highchair is put there, I don't see how the servers will be able to get thru.

Someone here will probably chime in that they've done it, but honestly, I don't see how the servers will get thru if a highchair is put at the end of one of those booths.

Probably what they can do, is put two of the small round tables together.

I would ask when you check in for your reservation. You may have a better chance if your toddler could sit up in a booth with you...then all 5 would fit in one booth. Otherwise you may have to wait (if they let you) for two tables adjacent to each other. When we've had two ressies at B&C like that (party of 8, split in to 2 ressies for 4), they have put us at a table and a booth next to each other each time.

I would ask when you check in for your reservation. You may have a better chance if your toddler could sit up in a booth with you...then all 5 would fit in one booth. Otherwise you may have to wait (if they let you) for two tables adjacent to each other. When we've had two ressies at B&C like that (party of 8, split in to 2 ressies for 4), they have put us at a table and a booth next to each other each time.

She'll be two, so I think she could handle sitting in a booth if that helps. Especially if we put her in the middle of my husband and me. Thanks for the advice!

1) I would not plan upon all sitting together.
2) The high chair is still a chair, and would sick out into the aisle, which is against the fire code for aisle access.
3) And, going in the morning would have NO affect later in the day.

This is one tiny restaurant. We sat five for lunch and while I was happy to be seated together, (not in a booth, in a table by the counter) it was tight. We are not going back again. To be honest, if you are five, and have two distinct ADR's, I would be glad and I would nto to to change them to sit together, especially with a little one. You are going to be grateful for the space.

This is one tiny restaurant. We sat five for lunch and while I was happy to be seated together, (not in a booth, in a table by the counter) it was tight. We are not going back again. To be honest, if you are five, and have two distinct ADR's, I would be glad and I would nto to to change them to sit together, especially with a little one. You are going to be grateful for the space.
I agree with this! I would NOT let them put you at one table. One booth should be fine with 2 adults and 3 kids as we have done that before with no issue. The tables are WAY too small to accommodate 5 at one.

The booths are likely already booked with groups of 5, you're best bet is probably getting two of the small tables close together. I saw a group get that the last time we were there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter