Twin Beds in Cabin 8030 (Walt Disney Suite)

mousemamma

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if you can push the beds together in the second bedroom of the Walt Disney Suite? From pictures I know there are two singles with a bed above each. But would love it if we could push the lower two together.
Thanks!

Sorry I forgot to mention this is on the Wonder!

I am guessing no but I never tried when we stayed in 8530 last April. There is a desk in between the two twins that I am assuming is permanently fixed to its position.

I thought I saw photos of these beds together. The other beds onboard can be together or separate. Call DCL.

OK, I just got the scoop. The answer is YES! So excited.

I called DCL reservations who had me call DCL Concierge. She IM'd with the ship and yes you can infact push the twin beds together in the 2nd bedroom to make a queen and still use the upper berths as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter