~TWILIGHTAHOLICS PART 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~*~Volturi...you can GOOGLE it!!!~

Has anyone heard any updates on release of Midnight Sun. I feel bad that I read it but...

C'MON....it's another facet to this whole obsession.:lovestruc

WATCH THEM BEFORE THEY'RE GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lyldfq0kQOc&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_EUZWb9CZw&feature=channel_page

OME!!!

Did Jacob HAVE to take his shirt off? :/

Oh hell...I'm stuck at work until 6pm. :furious::mad::headache:
I'm giving myself pixie dust in hopes that these videos will still be up come this evening. pixiedust: :rotfl:

Burger King will soon have Team Edward and Team Jacob crowns. They passed them out at Comic-Con yesterday.

b8tfe8.jpg

I can't see the picture at work, but I assume it is awesome and therefore, I want it. :laughing:

Newbie here. I've been lurking the last month or so on the old thead. I figured since there is now a new thread I would join in. :)

I am a recent twilight addict and am currently on my 4th time reading through the books. I have my boys hooked! :rotfl: My oldest(15) is on his second round of reading and my second son(11) is still working his way through the first book. My baby(5) even picked up the book and wanted to read it but he isn't even in K yet. LOL I love that I have someone in the house to talk about it--though my oldest is more Team Bella. LOL So it isn't quite the same as talking with ladies about the books.
We are counting down the days until New Moon. Thanks for the link to the sneak peeks and New Moon website! :)

Newbie here. I've been lurking the last month or so on the old thead. I figured since there is now a new thread I would join in. :)

I am a recent twilight addict and am currently on my 4th time reading through the books. I have my boys hooked! :rotfl: My oldest(15) is on his second round of reading and my second son(11) is still working his way through the first book. My baby(5) even picked up the book and wanted to read it but he isn't even in K yet. LOL I love that I have someone in the house to talk about it--though my oldest is more Team Bella. LOL So it isn't quite the same as talking with ladies about the books.
We are counting down the days until New Moon. Thanks for the link to the sneak peeks and New Moon website! :)

welcome! May I ask how you got your 15 year old to read it? If only boys in my area would appreciate twilight!
(dont worry im not a creeper im the same age lol)

I just figured it out - Twilight is like my own brand of heroin.:rotfl2:

lol Nice!

I was reading for 5 pages thinking this was CP's trip report before I figured out it was the new thread! LOL

I hope the word heroin doesn't offend anybody. Not me personally, mind you (rwoooww Princess Deb)... just saying.

So I'm subbing. Thanks for the new thread link!

welcome! May I ask how you got your 15 year old to read it? If only boys in my area would appreciate twilight!
(dont worry im not a creeper im the same age lol)

First we all watched the movie and they liked the vampires in it. Then I had to find out what happened to Bella so I got sucked into the books. I would just gush over how good they were--but I wouldn't tell them what happened. I told them if they wanted to find out they would have to read the book.
Plus it helped that my oldest needed a book to read for school and only had a few weeks left to read one. Since Twilight was available at home he picked that one to read. Then he read the rest of the series over the summer.

Although I think I just lost my New Moon movie buddy. LOL I showed him the comic con clips and he said he wanted to wait a few weeks after it is out before he sees it. He doesn't want to hear all that screaming. LOL

Hey ladies! Hope you enjoyed the clips! I'm back from Forks!
Yea !!!

welcome That is so cool your boys like it they have a in with all the ladies now LOL...

Although I think I just lost my New Moon movie buddy. LOL I showed him the comic con clips and he said he wanted to wait a few weeks after it is out before he sees it. He doesn't want to hear all that screaming. LOL

LOL he has a point!

joining in again.

I read a lot of section 1 wow i can't believe you guys are on section 5 already !!!

Thanks for posting the clips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I now have to make a few trips to BK to collect the crowns and send some to my SIL so that we can sport our Team Edwards :lmao:

lol Nice!

I was reading for 5 pages thinking this was CP's trip report before I figured out it was the new thread! LOL

I hope the word heroin doesn't offend anybody. Not me personally, mind you (rwoooww Princess Deb)... just saying.

So I'm subbing. Thanks for the new thread link!

LOL How 'bout it! I just showed my stepdaughter the clips today and she was horrified that Taylor is too young for her, too.:rotfl2: She's younger than Rob though. My husband about fell off his chair laughing at the screaming ladies during the clip.
Now if only we saw Alex Meraz, too-right???:thumbsup2:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter