TWILIGHTAHOLICS PART 4!!!!!~*~Lions, Lambs, and Lunar-tics!!!!

We could start another thread of something completely random and let people debate on it. Like are pb&j sandwiches better with the crust on or crust off. :rotfl:

Which begs the question: if vampires did eat which would they prefer? :confused3 :laughing:

I think Emmett and Edward would says crusts but Rosalie and Alice would prefer Uncrustables. Jasper would just go with the flow to make all the emotions in the room happy. :thumbsup2

Which begs the question: if vampires did eat which would they prefer? :confused3 :laughing:

I think Emmett and Edward would says crusts but Rosalie and Alice would prefer Uncrustables. Jasper would just go with the flow to make all the emotions in the room happy. :thumbsup2

Maybe they'd just suck the pb&j out and leave the bread... :rotfl:

Okay, really random thought:

I am rereading New Moon and currently have the extra Being Jacob Black from Steph's site pulled up on my computer. I just realized something: Jacob is totally buck naked when he pulls her out of the water! According to Being Jacob Black he phases in the water when he saves her, so obviously he is not taking the time to pull on his shorts. I'm assuming he has them around his ankle as usual, I guess he pulled them on once he towed her to shore while she was unconscious? I know she was out of it, but you would think she would have noticed if he was carrying her through La Push in his birthday suit!

Clearly my mind goes to dangerous places when I am sleep deprived. :rotfl:

Here's another Cleolinda snippet, at the beginning of her Breaking Dawn recap (spoilers, don't read if you haven't read the first three books!)http://cleolinda.livejournal.com/630150.html#cutid1

Okay, so. Previously on As the Vampire Sparkles, emoteen Bella Swan moves to a tiny little depressing rainy town and won't shut up about it. There she meets a mysterious boy who turns out to be a 100+ year-old vampire who literally sparkles "like diamonds" in direct sunlight and reads minds (but not hers), and after three hundred pages of Bella wondering why he's so mean to her and why he's so weird and why he's not being mean to her anymore and what his deal is and if he likes her and if he actually loves her and how much he loves her and how he could possibly love as someone as Mary Sue plain and boring and clumsy as she is and if his vampire family will like her, a plot finally shows up, but it doesn't last very long. And then they go to prom. In the second book, Edward the sparkling vampire leaves Bella for her own good, and she spends most of the book trying to kill herself with motorcycles and cliff-diving. Sort of. And then her best friend falls in love with her and turns out to be a werewolf, but Bella runs away to save Edward from committing suicide by public sparkling in Italy. In the third book, Jacob the best friend/boyfriend wannabe/werewolf turns into a total ******* trying to force himself on Bella, and a vampire with a grudge from the first book is trying to kill her, but more importantly, Bella and Edward argue about whether they should have sex, get married, and/or vampirize Bella, and in what order.

Hand to God, I did not make one word of that up. Twilight means never having to say you're kidding.

I am rereading New Moon and currently have the extra Being Jacob Black from Steph's site pulled up on my computer. I just realized something: Jacob is totally buck naked when he pulls her out of the water! According to Being Jacob Black he phases in the water when he saves her, so obviously he is not taking the time to pull on his shorts. I'm assuming he has them around his ankle as usual, I guess he pulled them on once he towed her to shore while she was unconscious? I know she was out of it, but you would think she would have noticed if he was carrying her through La Push in his birthday suit!

EB, I just read this part assuming he has them around his ankle as usual as assuming he has them around his ankles as usual and literally did a double take.

Another random thought: what would happen if one of the Cullens (or other vegetarian vampires) ate one of the wolf pack? Since the wolves are animals would their eyes stay topaz, or since they are also humans would their eyes turn bright red?

EB, I just read this part assuming he has them around his ankle as usual as assuming he has them around his ankles as usual and literally did a double take.

Okay, my dogs think I've lost it, I'm laughing os hard. I didn't even think about how that could be read.

Another random thought: what would happen if one of the Cullens (or other vegetarian vampires) ate one of the wolf pack? Since the wolves are animals would their eyes stay topaz, or since they are also humans would their eyes turn bright red?

Maybe it would depend if they're in their human form or wolf form. But they do say they taste so bad they'd rip them apart but would never eat them.

I thought the same thing! :rotfl: Had to read it twice.

I thought Jacob must have pulled his shorts on at some point. She was pretty out of it, anyway!

I thought the same thing! :rotfl: Had to read it twice.

I thought Jacob must have pulled his shorts on at some point. She was pretty out of it, anyway!

I'm not going to hold them to naked Jacob in the movie but there had better be shirtless Edward for the whole part in Italy.

I'm not going to hold them to naked Jacob in the movie but there had better be shirtless Edward for the whole part in Italy.

Sing it, sister! I will settle for "half-naked" Jacob, but by golly there had BETTER be some shirtless Edward. ::yes::

I wonder if they are going to have him human when he jumps into the water? Or maybe he'll phase and his shorts will magically be on.

Ok, that Cleolinda journal is interesting. Her writing kind of stinks, but some of it is actually funny:

Wait, Something's Happening? What?

BELLA: Wait, what's going on at the police station?

EDWARD: Wait, why is my not-dad there?

CARLISLE: Bella, I'm so sorry... your father's weird friend was killed by a feral plot point.

BELLA: I didn't even know we had those in this movie!

CARLISLE [significant look ]: I know. They're very rare in Forks.

EDWARD [mind-reading ]: D:<

Unfortunately her writing is very hard to follow.

omg! why did you have to put that image in my head this late at night.. popcorn::

Sorry. It was just one of those things that I had never picked up on before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter