TV Info

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by bobbi565, Jun 12, 2013.

1. bobbi565

bobbi565 DIS Veteran

Can anyone just off Fantasy say what on demand movies were available? Also, what's the TV lineup? Thanks so much!

2. bobbi565

bobbi565 DIS Veteran

Anyone have this info?

3. erocrobro

erocrobro DIS Veteran

We really didn't spend too much time watching TV, but I do remember that there were a ton of movies available. Any Disney movie that you could want, new or old. Some of the more recent movies that I remember seeing were Jack the Giant Slayer and The Hobbit. Were there any in particular that you were looking for, I might be able to recall seeing it if I had a title. We just didn't have time to watch any.

4. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  5. bobbi565

bobbi565 DIS Veteran

Thanks! So I can assume by your comment that all the Pixar movies are available? How about the Marvel hero films?

6. erocrobro

erocrobro DIS Veteran

Yes, the Pixar movies were on there but I don't recall seeing any of the Marvel movies. I was kind of surprised because Iron Man 3 was showing in the theaters so I thought 1 and 2 would be on there, but they weren't.

7. elemusing

elemusing <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.

We watched the Jack the Giant Slayer movie, Boom, a bunch of Pixar, the Hobbit. . .

There were others but I can't remember. I think maybe Spiderman was one of them, but I don't remember seeing any other Marvel movies. Iron Man 3- 3D is playing in the theater as is Frankenwienie and Oz the Great and Powerful and some others. (Fantasy - June 1-8, 2013).

8. bobbi565

bobbi565 DIS Veteran

Thanks for the feedback!