Tutto Italia??

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by sazcjg, May 20, 2008.

1. sazcjg

sazcjg Earning My Ears

I have heard rumors of their impending closing for "refurbishment" We have reservations in early June. Should I be making a backup ressie just in case? Also has anyone dined here since they changed from Alfredo's? How was it?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. danielle782001

danielle782001 DIS Veteran

4. MickeyNicki

MickeyNicki It is pretty darn sad when a valet picks you out a

We were there last month and loved it, want to book it for our Oct trip and the manager said that he has not heard a word about a refurbishment

5. jackskellingtonsgirl

jackskellingtonsgirl <marquee><font color=deeppink>Jello Shot Chick</ma

I have read that rumor on multiple sites, but they have been booking ADRs like there is nothing going on. After I read about everyone else booking I called and booked us for August. People going in September have ADRs, too. So I kind of think they are staying open, or they are going to be moving A LOT of people! :scared:

6. danielle782001

danielle782001 DIS Veteran

I just made our ADR for mid-November...

I remember when they were changing over from Alfredo's the computer knew six months in advance when they were going to be closing because I tried to make a ADR six months in advance and the computer would not accept the date...I assume the same thing would happen in this case...Or at least I hope so...This will be our first visit since it changed and we are hoping to enjoy it and looking forward to trying something new.