Tutto Italia Ristorante or Le Cellier mid December??

KYCruiseCrazy

<font color=blue>I'll be drooling and dreaming<br>
A 7 pm ADR is the plan for a mid December dinner. I know that the Candlelight Processional has priority on some if not most of the ADR's for this time of the year. Which would be easier to get and which one is better? Thanks

Well Tutto Italia is far more easy to get. I haven't personally tried either, but they both get good reviews. Good Luck! :goodvibes

we liked tutto better. lecellier is over rated i believe. i also would say tutto would be easier to get ressies.

Le Cellier is a favourite of ours but definitely harder to get. It does have its detractors and many people feel it is over rated but the fact that it consistently books up 180 days out should tell you something.

As everyone has said, Tutto would be easier to get into. I like both, but if I could only eat at one, it would probably be Tutto. I have booked both for my last several trips. I like the "experience" at Le Cellier, and have always had a good meal. I eat a lot of similar meals at other ADRs, so Tutto is a bit off the beaten path. Some day I may try the other Italian places, but they always seem to get varying reviews, and I know Tutto will be delish!

There is a recent report listed here from so folks who just returned, and said Tutto was the best meal of their week. We booked Tutto for our August return to WDW, but our family are huge on Italian cuisine, so it was a no brainer for us.

Le Cellier. Worst meal and rudest service ever was at the new and improved Tutto Italia. We were refunded our cost 100% though.

Tutto Italia is better than Le Cellier (both in value and quality) in my opinion. But both are good restaurants.

I certainly would heed the advice of others and book Le Cellier, if decide to do so, 180 days out. We are going in October when it is not so busy, and I was disappointed that I could not book Le Cellier for lunch any of the 11 days we will be in Disney, and I tried to book about 150 days out. I did however check online daily for several days and I managed to snag a cancellation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter