Tutto Italia, Chefs de France, or Via Napoli

wellesleyprincess

DIS Veteran
I'm planning my solo trip, but will likely have someone joining me for dinner after a day at Food & Wine. I like to end the day with a good meal (having snacked all day) and a nice glass of wine (hence why I'm looking at Italy and France). I'm also a vegetarian (and no I don't eat fish) and on the Dining Plan if that impacts anyone's advice. So what would you go with?

Oooooh thats a tough one!!! I love all three a lot! BUT, since youre a vegetarian, i'd knock Chefs de France off the list. Only because my fave dishes include meat! Although, if you eat cheese, there's an amazing cheese board and a goat cheese salad thats outstanding.
Via and Tutto are both great, but I very much like the food at Via much better. The four cheese white pizza at via is amaaazing! The zeppolle is phenominal too! And the atmosphere is lovely and bright. Sure it might be a bit loud, but which place in disney isnt!? Love Via a lot. Congrats on the solo trip btw! Id love to do that myself one day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter