Tutto Gusto

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by x5x5x5x5x5, Jan 26, 2013.

1. x5x5x5x5x5

x5x5x5x5x5 Finally figured out how to do this...

I can't believe I only now discovered this place! Has anyone been recently? How is the food? I looked at the menu and it looks nice for a snack or small meal. Does anyone know the price range of the wines (they were not mentioned on the menu). Thanks!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. MJMcBride

MJMcBride Barely lost is barely found

It's only been open a year. The wine flights are good. Its a fUN place but pricey

4. disnmooner2013

disnmooner2013 DIS Veteran

I can not wait to try the wine and cheese there this June.

5. js

js This is my Tag!

I'll be there the end of August!!
    Can't wait.
    I saw it last August said I wanted to try it this year so I'll be there!

6. pwdebbie

pwdebbie DIS Veteran

Disney Food Blog has a nice review and I just found a video on You Tube by DiscoverEpcot that is very informative. You can do small plates here of cheese, meat, and bread or you can order off of the Tutto Italia menu. I am definitely planning to visit here on our next trip.

The food blog has pictures of the wine menu. Looks like a glass starts at $7.00 and the highest price I see is $12.00. Quartinos (that's a new term to me, but I'm not a big wine drinker) start at $11.00 and go up to $18.00.

7. minniebeth

minniebeth <font color=green>I count on y'all to keep me up t

Pricey but fabulous! A must do!

8. chloelovesdisney

chloelovesdisney DIS Veteran

We went there in May right after it opened and it was great. Had a small plate of pasta, a cheese plate and the artichokes. All were yummy. I think the cheese is probably the best deal. Also had a prosecco cocktail maybe with strawberry liquer, I think it was around $12. We also had the TIW card so got 20% off. I definitely recommend it for a bite to eat (or meal) and a glass of wine (or 2!).

I've heard you can order off the Tutto Italia menu there also, but I enjoy sharing small plates and having a little of this and a little of that so stuck with their own menu.

9. Brocktoon

Brocktoon 21st Century Schizoid Man

Another great recommendation from me as well. I loved this place, but as others have said, it can get very pricey. At first the selection of wines cheeses and meats can seem intimidating, but the staff is great with recommendations depending on your tastes

10. pixie2416

pixie2416 Mouseketeer

Would love to try this place! Do you need an ADR or is it more of a walk-in bar/lounge?

11. disnmooner2013

disnmooner2013 DIS Veteran

It is a walk-in no ADRs taken.

12. Ro Z

Ro Z DIS Veteran

We ate there in Dec. 2 of us ordered off Tutto Italia's menu. Everyone loved it. No wine, but we had drinks! Yes it is a little pricey, but most places are!

13. thorphin

thorphin DIS Veteran

Seems like it has tables and wait staff, but is actually a CS restaurant with no ADRs. Seems like this one has the potential to always be packed? The menu and reviews look great, but I just wonder how hard it is to get a table.

We're be at Epcot during the preview/opening of F&W, which is my other concern - that it might be even more busy then. Or maybe not, because people will be taking advantage of all the booths instead?

Also, does this open at 11, with the rest of World Showcase?

14. TDC Nala

TDC Nala <font color=red>1937, what a year that was<br><fon Moderator

Beer and food is expensive. Some of the wines are priced competitively (with the rest of WDW- probably not with the outside world). A quartino is about a glass and a half to two glasses (depending on how you pour) and they can be a good value. They take Tables in Wonderland, that's a big help. all the food I've had there has been really good. I prefer to have lunch there over pretty much anywhere else.

You can order from Tutto Italia's menu there too if you want (not Via Napoli's though). You can also order stuff from Gusto's menu individually if you ask. I like the tomato bruschetta.

It is neither a TS nor a CS. It is considered a bar and lounge. No ADRs, and you can't use DDP there. Try the beer flight for $18 if you want to sample some Italian microbrews.

They open at 11:30.

15. thorphin

thorphin DIS Veteran

Not a drinker, so I haven't really noticed any of the bar/lounge places before, but this one stands out for its interesting menu. Good point about the dining plan - I didn't realize this class of place wouldn't be on it (which is fine since we don't do the dining plan).

It's true that it seems a *bit* expensive for tapas-style dining, but we'll be there for F&W, so we'll already be adjusted to this twisted scale of economy! :lmao:

Any insight as to crowd/popularity level?

16. GeorgiaHoo

GeorgiaHoo DIS Veteran

We were there today and I was focused on the beers but my wife had a glass of moscato for $7. Glasses were in the $7-$14 range while bottles were as much as $200.