Tut-Tut, it Looks Like Rain! May '09 Trip Report. *Finished! 9/27 Pg. 69.

DARN! I was hoping to see a pic of you and Jen on first meeting. Hurry up and update again!!! (please) :flower3:

Oh, and I want to know if this is the lunch you picked out Christine's future husband ;)

I think these are the first pictures of an All Star Music room that I've seen. Very nice! Looking forward to reading more popcorn::

Grr! :rotfl2: I was hoping for the first meeting photo too! Blake and I LOVED AsMu in 2007, I love the themeing of all the buildings. We were in the Country Fair section right under big boot :rotfl: I can't wait to see your tshirts!

Did the Music rooms seem so much fresher to you than Pop? As much as we love Pop, we really appreciated the new paint and new bedspreads at both Sports and Music, since we've stayed at both since they've been fixed up. I'm ready for Pop to get repainted and have fresh new bedspreads, too! :)

It's great that you guys felt at ease right away. I think I would enjoy the company of many Disers, but I could never stay in the same room with anyone else. My snoring would send them home before dawn the next morning!

Your room looks nice, LL. I'm impressed whenever I see a curved shower curtain rod. What can I say? It's the little things.:laughing:

I can't wait to hear about your first lunch at Disney.:)

I love the colors in the room. DS really wants to try this resort because he likes the looks of the pool. I may have to give in. Thanks for the update, I can sleep tonight now!
I did like the pool areas. I felt they were more inviting than Pop's. Meaning, the chairs and tables were set up better, I think. I was able to sit and relax around the pool more so there than at Pop.

Yea... you are there with Jen. I like the room pics, it looks so cheerful and Disney like, I hope CSR has some disney touches.
Did they just refurb CSR rooms? I think I have some pretty awesome pictures of the rooms.

A cliff hanger??? About lunch???? Really??? :confused3

Although I'm dying to know if this is the fately Le Cellier lunch that I remember reading about on Twitter.
It was no cliff hanger! I can't give it all up at once! :lmao: No this wasn't the doomed Le Cellier lunch, that was the next day. :rolleyes:

Yeay! I am so glad that you and Jen were instantly comfortable with each other -- which I knew you would be!!!

The room and outside decor are neat! I wish I had a Mickey coat rack at home! However, I would not want all those eyes on me while I was in the bathroom! :eek: :lmao:

One light fixture -- how many more to go? ;)
The faces in the bathroom didn't freak me out, I was just trying to figure out who they were suppose to be. I have issues clearly.

I haven't counted the light fixtures yet, I am still uploading to smug mug. It's a long process and I didn't even take as many pictures as I did in September.

Ooooh! I like the Broadway section of ASMusic! That room looks really cute and I love the theatre-like billboards outside the window! That is cool! I stayed there once with my mum when I was 14, but we were in the Calypso section and I never really checked out the others...I like the little coat-hook too but you're right, the red doesn't really match!

Looking forward to hearing about your Epcot lunch! :)
I really did love the Broadway section, it was a lot of fun. It made Mom inspired to sing every time we walked up to the building. :rotfl2:

What a cliffhanger! I can't wait to hear about your lunch. And your waiter. ;)

I can't say I'm a fan of that bathroom wallpaper. Very busy... it almost gives me a headache.

But overall All Stars looks neat. I've never been there!

More, please. popcorn::
Oh pffft! It wasn't meant to be a cliff hanger! Oh yes, the waiter was delicious. I really was tempted to take a picture of him for you but thought that might get me ejected from Les Chefs. :lmao:

DARN! I was hoping to see a pic of you and Jen on first meeting. Hurry up and update again!!! (please) :flower3:

Oh, and I want to know if this is the lunch you picked out Christine's future husband ;)
You know, I didn't even think to have a picture taken of us during our first meet. Yes, we did pick out her future husband at this lunch. *Drool*

I think these are the first pictures of an All Star Music room that I've seen. Very nice! Looking forward to reading more popcorn::
Thanks! I really was happy with the room, it was nice and clean and spacious enough for the two of us.

Grr! :rotfl2: I was hoping for the first meeting photo too! Blake and I LOVED AsMu in 2007, I love the themeing of all the buildings. We were in the Country Fair section right under big boot :rotfl: I can't wait to see your tshirts!
The Country Fair section was so neat! There were a couple of bands in that section though so I am really glad we didn't end up getting put there.

Looking forward to your EPCOT adventure! popcorn::
Thanks! Maybe tomorrow I will update again. I guess this is what happens when you have nothing planned for a whole week of vacation. :laughing:

Did the Music rooms seem so much fresher to you than Pop? As much as we love Pop, we really appreciated the new paint and new bedspreads at both Sports and Music, since we've stayed at both since they've been fixed up. I'm ready for Pop to get repainted and have fresh new bedspreads, too! :)

It's great that you guys felt at ease right away. I think I would enjoy the company of many Disers, but I could never stay in the same room with anyone else. My snoring would send them home before dawn the next morning!
I did think the Music rooms were a bit fresher than Pop, there didn't seem to be as much wear and tear. I bet Pop will get refurbed soon!

Oh, just wait about the snoring MeMom. I always thought my dad was the snorer, but I know better now! :rolleyes1

Your room looks nice, LL. I'm impressed whenever I see a curved shower curtain rod. What can I say? It's the little things.:laughing:

I can't wait to hear about your first lunch at Disney.:)

You know, I almost said something about how much I liked the curved shower curtain rod but thought I would be the only one who thought those were special! :lmao:

You know, I almost said something about how much I liked the curved shower curtain rod but thought I would be the only one who thought those were special! :lmao:

You are definitely NOT the only person. After all our hotel stays...I'm insisting that we install one in our new house!!!

You're so thorough with your picture taking! I love all the room pics.

It's wonderful that meeting Jen went so well!

Can't wait to hear about lunch...

Love the room pictures!!!! I knew you guys would hit it off, but I am glad that everything clicked so smoothly for you once you got there......here's to hoping in the future the hike to the buses doesn't become too bad for you!!!!!

I love all of the little details you include in your trip reports! The Broadway section looks nice. The coat rack is really cute (your right that it doesn't match the rest of the room). I am looking forward to Epcot pics!

great update LL!!

I doubt that any of us would think you are a giant wierdo in person:lmao:

I liked ASMu alot... it is more...I dunno...'cozy' (????) than POP. I loved the broadway section..too cool... I was in Country Fair though, back in the boon-docks LOL!!

Can't wait to hear about lunch...too bad you didn't get a pic of C's hubby to be.... oh well, at least I'll be there when Jen introduces them in Sept;)

P

I don't know how I missed this update. Perhaps my supervisor had walked by :laughing:.

The room is really cute!

Great update LL! The room looks great!! So glad that you finally got to meet Jen! Can't wait to hear more about lunch and see more pics!!:goodvibes

Love the Broadway section of ASMu. When my DS and I stayed there in 2007 we swear there was a man out under the marquee posing as a street cleaner. We checked in late at night (11:30pm) and there was no one around but that man. Very weird, now that I think about it. :confused3

Then we were awoken (atleast I was) at 5 am by rolling suitcases on the walkway. I did not enjoy the first floor, but loved the rest of the place.

I almost forgot to ask.....Did you decorate your window????? Oh, wait....I guess you are not going to tell me until...ta da.....the next installment! :sad1:

:sad1:Today is the first time I noticed that little, tiny tears actually fall from this smilie face. What do ya know!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!