Tut-Tut, it Looks Like Rain! May '09 Trip Report. *Finished! 9/27 Pg. 69.

Discussion in 'Completed Trip Reports' started by Lady Lallie, May 31, 2009.

1. belle8306

belle8306 DIS Veteran

I am ready to hear all about your trip! I am sorry to hear about the rain, but your title is really cute. I love your reports so feel free to take as long as you like to finish!:goodvibes

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. brookelizabeth

brookelizabeth <font color=red>Jambo Wildbunch Gang<br><font colo

I'm here!! Yay!!!!

Now I gotta go read and catch up. :goodvibes

4. Lady Lallie

Lady Lallie DIS Veteran

Yes, you are first!

It's Disney, of course it wasn't entirely awful. There were some less than pleasant moments though. I really had to channel my inner cheerleader and Jen too. She was so positive and upbeat! It was contagious.

WOO HOO! Welcome!

Hehehe...glad you are excited!!

Please do not exit the ride vehicle while the Trip Report is in progress. :rotfl2:

You think? I will have to study our pictures a bit more. I do plan to go slow. Though I am itching to do another update right now. :lmao:

I will be counting up the light fixture pictures sometime this week. :thumbsup2

We had so much fun together! Thanks for joining in!

Hehehe, welcome!

I always say it too and it's appropriate for the week I had. I was worried I didn't have a lot of first day pictures but I have over 100 so there you go. :rotfl2:

You made it!

You made it too. I won't lie, sometimes it was hard for me to keep a good outlook between the rain and the problems I had with my feet, I had some moments of wanting to cry..and a few I did. :eek:

Welcome!!

I'm really excited to see who won. I have no idea how many I took. That is one of my goals this week since I still have a week of vacation left before I go back to work.

Welcome!!

Thanks for joining in! Mom was saddened this week when someone referred to her as my Mother. Usually we are mistaken for sisters, she was very unhappy she has lost that. Me on the other hand, was a little glad on the inside. Tried not to gloat in front of her though...at least too much. ;)

Hi!!

Oh, you are not late! You are in Disney and you are still here, that is impressive!

All in due time!! Hehehe.

Thanks! I can't wait to share everything!

5. IluvXU

IluvXU DIS Veteran

I hope I make at least page two. Sad that you saw so much rain, cannot wait to hear about it!

6. Lady Lallie

Lady Lallie DIS Veteran

Thanks for joining in and thanks for loving my reports! I love writing them.

Yay! Welcome!!

You made page two!

7. Roxychica7

Roxychica7 DIS Veteran

8. pooh'smate

pooh'smate <font color=royalblue>My ticker is actually a day

I'm here. It was alot of fun to follow you while you were on your trip. Looking ofrward to hearing all about it.

9. brookelizabeth

brookelizabeth <font color=red>Jambo Wildbunch Gang<br><font colo

I really enjoyed following you along on Twitter. Your comment about having a yummy meal, but not at Brown Derby-followed by a "he he" made me really curious...:scratchin

I can't wait to read all about it! And....do you already have scheming going for a next trip? ;)

10. MegansMom

MegansMom Always Ready to Go Back with my "Minnie" Megan Mou

So glad you are home---can't wait for the details!

11. Flossbolna

Flossbolna Sea days are just so relaxing!

Hi! I have been lurking a bit on your PTr and thought I'd say hi for the real TR! I am sorry that you had to deal with weather and health issues on your trip, but it's great that for the most part you still enjoyed your trip! :goodvibes

12. MEK

MEK DIS Veteran

Good morning LL. Again, I am late (2nd page)..... Crap... make that third page (horrors), but I am here and promise to be a faithful reader until I depart next Monday! I hope you have tons of free time today to post and post and post........

13. carissanboys

carissanboys DIS Veteran

Subscribing for now - I'll be back to get caught up. :)

14. kschafer

kschafer DIS Veteran

Gosh MEK, I knew you had a trip coming up but I didn't realize it was quite so soon and I did NOT know it was at AKLV. maybe you'll run into CP?

15. wdwgirl03

wdwgirl03 <font color=red>I'm just a big Disney Freak! :-)<b

I am in too! Three pages already?! Boy LL, you sure do have a lot of fans! :laughing:

16. december14disney

december14disney December Magic

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy!! :cool1:
    Yes, we were there 5/22-5/25. It certainly was drip drip drip little May showers. :rotfl:

17. DisMomAmy

DisMomAmy DIS Veteran

Subbing! Can't wait to hear about your adventure!

18. jenjolt

jenjolt Loves All Things Disney!

Stupid Internet Issues have banned me to page 3 LOL!!! Holy Moly got to do better than that LOL!!!

It totally didn't surprise me all the times we would think alike on this trip...you are my long lost DIS Sister!! ANd you can't forget the Root beer connection LOL!!!!!

Can't wait to hear more! I'm going to finish downloading Day 2 tonight!!

19. drakes

drakes DIS Veteran

YAY - the official trip report! I have subscribed and look forward to it all!
    I followed along with Twitter and it was great! Thank you so much for doing that!
    P.S. I love the title!

20. Charleston Princess

Charleston Princess DIS Veteran

You aren't banned to page 3 -- your picture (which is adorable by the way) is in the very first post! You're one of the stars! :laughing:

21. Roxychica7

Roxychica7 DIS Veteran

I agree Jen, totally cute pic of you on the 1st page! And I must hear about this Rootbeer connection. One of my favorite stops when we go to Myrtle Beach is a stop at a store called "Dr. Rootbeer's Hall of Foam" for a tshirt and a bottled rootbeer, I :lovestruc Rootbeer!!