Tusker House

you meet Donald at the beginning before being seated for a photo op

the other 4 come around the tables

Yep, Donald, Daisy, Mickey and Goofy. All in Safari gear.

Second that the food is really good too!

We have been to Tusker House many times, we have always seen Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald and Daisy.

Tusker House is our favourite character meal, we love the characters and te food, and the servers have always been great too.

We have never seen Minnie there. Donald greets you outside and Daisy, Goofy and Mickey come to the tables. It's our favourite character breakfast

Tusker House is my absolutely favorite character meal! Their outfits are great, the atmosphere is fun and the food is excellent.

We were there last December. Donald was outside and I have pictures of Daisy, Goofy and Mickey inside the restaurant. I don't have any pictures of Minnie so I don't think we saw her that day.

We were there last December. Donald was outside and I have pictures of Daisy, Goofy and Mickey inside the restaurant. I don't have any pictures of Minnie so I don't think we saw her that day.

1) Minnie is not at Tusker.
2) Mickey, yes. Minnie, no.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter