Tusker House for Breakfast or Yak & Yeti for lunch/dinner?

Kelly loves Food

Mouseketeer
I have a reservation for Tusker House at 8:40, but am dying to try Yak & Yeti too. DD9 probably wont care much about the character breakfast, but I think she'd still enjoy it. The menu at Yak & Yeti looks so yummy...would a buffet and maybe a late afternoon TS too much? If so, which one would you choose?

I really like both of those places! One thing you could consider is doing both, but sharing meals at Yak and Yeti if you aren't very hungry. We share there almost every time we eat there. That way we can try more restaurants.

I'm torn on this one too ;) I LOVE Tusker House breakfast and Yak and Yeti was great for lunch. The ahi tuna nachos are fantastic. I agree with the person above. Do an early breakfast and then maybe around 2 you can sit down at Yak and Yeti and share an entree if you're not too hungry. :)

Ahh the big AK dilemma ; ) The other two have it right, go for both and enjoy as they are both great. Also note it's easier to make yak n yeti reservations by calling them direct and then you won't have a cancellation fee if you decide you aren't hungry

Yak and Yeti (drinks like that are included in dining plan)

374232004.jpg

689153005.jpg

869797013.jpg

720821014.jpg

726611016.jpg

I do like Tusker House but if you are looking for something new I would go to Yak and Yeti. We've enjoyed many meals there.

Do both! Ahh that is a tough one. I LOVE Tusker House for breakfast and went to a late ressie at yak and yeti last time we were there prob about 4:30? It worked out fine. Their food is delicious! Both places.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter