Tusker House Bfast

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Reservations' started by lotus1197, Feb 12, 2013.

1. lotus1197

lotus1197 Mouseketeer

We have reservations for 8:45,but the park doesn't open until 9am, do i need to print out the reservations to get into the park earlier or will they have a list?And do i just go to the main gates or somewhere else?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. cookietwinmama

cookietwinmama Earning My Ears

No you don't, but I would have the reservation # with you just in case there is a problem. When you go to the park there is a separate entrance for parties with dining reservations.

Make sure to leave at least an hour before your reservation to give yourself enough time to get there. Enjoy- it's one of the best breakfast buffets in Walt Disney World.:goodvibes

4. James65

James65 Mouseketeer

We had an 8:40 ADR this morning, and the park opening time was 9:00. After you go thru the bag check, go all the way to the left. You'll see an overhead banner for Tuskar House. The CMs were very helpful. Go thru this entrance with your tickets and you'll be greeted the entire way to TH. Enjoy :)

5. MichelleWDWfan

MichelleWDWfan Mouseketeer

They will let you in early.
    As a PP has said take your confirmation # with you and enter thru the gate specified for Tusker House.

Go about 20 mins before your reservation, and you can take pics in front of the Tree of Life before going for your reservation :)

They usually have photopass photographers there early, for the Tusker House diners.

6. Loreli

Loreli Mouseketeer

OP - Thanks for asking I was wondering about this too!