Tusker House Bfast

lotus1197

Mouseketeer
We have reservations for 8:45,but the park doesn't open until 9am, do i need to print out the reservations to get into the park earlier or will they have a list?And do i just go to the main gates or somewhere else?

No you don't, but I would have the reservation # with you just in case there is a problem. When you go to the park there is a separate entrance for parties with dining reservations.

Make sure to leave at least an hour before your reservation to give yourself enough time to get there. Enjoy- it's one of the best breakfast buffets in Walt Disney World.:goodvibes

We had an 8:40 ADR this morning, and the park opening time was 9:00. After you go thru the bag check, go all the way to the left. You'll see an overhead banner for Tuskar House. The CMs were very helpful. Go thru this entrance with your tickets and you'll be greeted the entire way to TH. Enjoy :)

They will let you in early.
As a PP has said take your confirmation # with you and enter thru the gate specified for Tusker House.

Go about 20 mins before your reservation, and you can take pics in front of the Tree of Life before going for your reservation :)

They usually have photopass photographers there early, for the Tusker House diners.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter