• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tusker @ 5:10pm when AK closes @5pm ?

mlch

Mouseketeer
I have a resie at Tuskerhouse at 5:10 but just now realized that AK closes at 5pm. Do they do this? confused?:confused3

I doubt there is second exit just for late diners. Over at Epcot we've had dinners that ended after closing (by an hour or more) and the park is quiet, but the exits are the same. The walk out was quiet and peaceful and a rather nice way to end the day.

The other possibility, is that your ADR is for a day when AK is having their evening EMH.

This may not be true in this situation, but last year there was a month (about this time of the year if I recall correctly) where the reservation system took ADRs for an hour past what they should have at AK and they extended the park hours. Here's hoping :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter